Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT - Dig this ?

When is a spade not a spade ? When it's a guitar !
I love this sort of thing, people taking random things and turning them into an instrument.

Comments

• Nice playing, that's a pretty compelling performance.

The concept reminded me of the intro to It Might Get Loud, where Jack White makes a guitar from some junk lying around:

• That tone needs more dirt.

• @richardyot said:
    Nice playing, that's a pretty compelling performance.

The concept reminded me of the intro to It Might Get Loud, where Jack White makes a guitar from some junk lying around:

Awesome... it all just goes to show you don't need expensive equipment to make a good sound :)

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    That tone needs more dirt.

It's a bit muddy :D

• edited October 2017

I bet he plays a lot of Hole on this.

• He's playing Ace of Spades.

• @richardyot said:
    He's playing Ace of Spades.

:D I was just typing that same thing as this popped up

• @AndyPlankton said:

@richardyot said:
    He's playing Ace of Spades.

:D I was just typing that same thing as this popped up

Think of your own joke!

• Good Bo Digglying.

Fender would add an extra $4k for a relic'd version of this.

For guitarists into sonic exploration it's worth checking out Johan Segeborn's YouTube channel btw. That guy is nuts in a good way.

• Great playing.

Reminds me of one of my mates who makes guitars and stuff out of junk. My favourite was his 'Electric Cricket Bat', with an electric guitar made from a tomato purée tin and a stick, a close second.