Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BitWiz rescue campaign [Solved!!]

@j_liljedahl we love this synth! It's just too original to fade away. Is there any way we can talk you into shouldering BitWiz across the iOS upgrade abyss for us??

Comments

• +1 Por favor!

• I hope he's able to update it but I'm not too hopeful at this point as he's got a number of apps and this wasn't one of his more popular apps.

• I didn't "get" this one for the longest time. But after I got over the initial intimidation, man! You can really pull some eerie, spooky and sublime noises out of this incredible beast.

• Happy to hear you like my apps! I have a working 64-bit BitWiz Audio Synth running here, so fear not :) Just hoping to get it through the update process (will need to update icons and screenshots etc to be accepted since lots has changed since last update).

• Long time lurker, I decided to finally write my first post just to help one of my top favorite synths to survive.
    Long life to BitWiz!!!

• Ive had this on my wishlist for a while. Im buying now after seeing this video.

I understand it probably doesnt work now, after so many years, but bitwiz in the effects slot would be cool.Viva Bitwiz!

• @j_liljedahl said:
    Happy to hear you like my apps! I have a working 64-bit BitWiz Audio Synth running here, so fear not :) Just hoping to get it through the update process (will need to update icons and screenshots etc to be accepted since lots has changed since last update).

Great!

• @j_liljedahl said:
    Happy to hear you like my apps! I have a working 64-bit BitWiz Audio Synth running here, so fear not :) Just hoping to get it through the update process (will need to update icons and screenshots etc to be accepted since lots has changed since last update).

Yassss! Was playing with BitWiz for a couple hours last night. Sweet :)

• Nice, it works as a fx in aum as a IAA Effect. Im gonna be busy, hold my calls!

• @j_liljedahl said:

Woohoo! That's awesome news. Thank you. You have made my day :smiley:

• I LOVE this app! Always have. Thanks @j_liljedahl !!!!

• Just bought it with the anticipation of the 64-bit update. Cheers. :)

• @Richtowns
    I use it as an effect through the "i" operator (in the formula, I mean). It does an amazing job with the DSI Evolver connected to the ipad... B)

• Uploading for App Store submission as we speak!

• @j_liljedahl said:

Thank you very much as it's been one of my favorite apps since it came out.

• Tusen tack!

• @TheXOR said:
    @Richtowns
    I use it as an effect through the "i" operator (in the formula, I mean). It does an amazing job with the DSI Evolver connected to the ipad... B)

Details/Formula plz

• @j_liljedahl said:
    Uploading for App Store submission as we speak!

Thank you!

• It better come with link, AUv3, AB3, IAA, include a pony, and a foot massage!!!

Just kidding, but the pony would be nice. ;)

• @skiphunt said:
    It better come with link, AUv3, AB3, IAA, include a pony, and a foot massage!!!

Just kidding, but the pony would be nice. ;)

Some of the sounds I get out of it give ma belly a massage...

• Well.. it comes with AB3 and IAA at least! :)

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Just bought it with the anticipation of the 64-bit update. Cheers. :)

Me too, its reassuringly bonkers boffinry.

• @j_liljedahl as far as I can tell, you don't have any apps that support AU although AUM is an excellent AU host. When do you think you'll offer an AU app?

• @InfoCheck said:
    @j_liljedahl as far as I can tell, you don't have any apps that support AU although AUM is an excellent AU host. When do you think you'll offer an AU app?

I know! It's kind of embarrassing... I'd like to delve into making AUs as soon as possible, but have some other tasks I need to attend first.

• @j_liljedahl said:

@InfoCheck said:
    @j_liljedahl as far as I can tell, you don't have any apps that support AU although AUM is an excellent AU host. When do you think you'll offer an AU app?

I know! It's kind of embarrassing... I'd like to delve into making AUs as soon as possible, but have some other tasks I need to attend first.

Did we do something?

We can change.

I swear.

I don't care if you hit me, just don't leave marks like you used to on my face.

WAITWUT

• @RUST( i )K said:

@j_liljedahl said:

@InfoCheck said:

Did we do something?

We can change.

I swear.

I don't care if you hit me, just don't leave marks like you used to on my face.

WAITWUT

It's not me, it's you!

• @j_liljedahl said:

@InfoCheck said:

I hope your other tasks go well and that Apple has an improved, stable, and we'll documented AU standard when you're able to work on an AU app.