Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

When is that new AUDIO DAMAGE APP out?

Comments

• While we are here, let's do some IOS app current events.

ZEEON, date on the update? Is that going to be on AUDIOBUS? Personally I am not in love with it yet. I really love the sequencer and it seems odd not to be able to actually use it in practical terms.

Any other updates due?

BM3?

What was the date on NanoStudio? Did someone have that?

BTW: The new updated sounds in Elastic are amazing.

Synthmaster, what is up with that? Fix the current and release the new app - when?

What did I miss?

I am guessing with the whole 64k / Apple thing, we will be surprised at some apps like BEBOT that rize from the ashes. That will be cool.

I also know of a secret new iPhone DAW app about to hit. Don't ask.

LATER AND THANKS FOR CHATTING!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @d4d0ug said:
    Am eagerly awaiting Audio Damage's next release too, and the BM3 update.

I have to admit, I am in love with Zeeon AU. The modulation matrix is lovely. Yes its a bit rough around the edges on the UI (I'd like to know values of dials dammit!) but getting some lovely sounds out of this one.

Wondering what's next for Krft.

iPhone DAW you say? oh sorry, didn't mean to ask :smiley:

What are you using KRFT for?

I love not using vowels b th wy.

More a controller or the sounds in it?

I spend much free time on BM3 and TAKETE.

I wish I had more time for KRFT. I do use it on iPHone and able to make some cool shit.

SOmetimes though, I feel like, am I spending time reinventing the wheel, can I do this already elsewhere ? Then I say, no, it about the customization.

What is a DAW?

• @d4d0ug said:

I have to admit, I am in love with Zeeon AU. The modulation matrix is lovely. Yes its a bit rough around the edges on the UI (I'd like to know values of dials dammit!) but getting some lovely sounds out of this one.

KFRT: checked my phone BETA and only thing on this version is AUDIOBUS fix. So nothing at this time.

• @d4d0ug said:
    (I'd like to know values of dials dammit!)

They show up in the oscilloscope display;)

• I'm not currently waiting for anything, I feel I am now pretty much cured of the appoholism
    I've managed to resist several high profile releases recently
    Neeon, BM3, iMonoPoly to name a few, I even managed to resist Bebot with it just being updated too :)

Just making music now and enjoying it.... :)

• I'm waiting for sales.

• @AndyPlankton said:
    I'm not currently waiting for anything, I feel I am now pretty much cured of the appoholism
    I've managed to resist several high profile releases recently
    Neeon, BM3, iMonoPoly to name a few, I even managed to resist Bebot with it just being updated too :)

Just making music now and enjoying it.... :)

That is the disease manipulating your sense of self.

The next relapse is always waiting.............stay strong.

• @MonzoPro said:
    I'm waiting for sales.

On what?

• edited September 2017

@MonzoPro said:
    I'm waiting for sales.

Mee too! But Black Friday is still about 2 and 1/2 months away :(
    When you're a clever dev, you put your app asap on sale. During Black Friday there's just too much sale competition

• @RUST( i )K said:

@MonzoPro said:
    I'm waiting for sales.

On what?

Well, I haven't bought more than three or four apps this year so there's a long list. Most of what I want are either on sale already but at a crap price (the new Korg), or unlikely to go on one (Layr).

If Synthscaper goes back down (I missed the intro deal) I'll grab that.

• @mannix said:

@MonzoPro said:
    I'm waiting for sales.

Mee too! But Black Friday is still about 2 and 1/2 months away :(
    When you're a clever dev, you put your app asap on sale. During Black Friday there's just too much sale competition

So depressing.

Summer is over and Black Friday is coming again.

• @d4d0ug said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@d4d0ug said:

What are you using KRFT for?

I love not using vowels b th wy.

More a controller or the sounds in it?

I spend much free time on BM3 and TAKETE.

I wish I had more time for KRFT. I do use it on iPHone and able to make some cool shit.

SOmetimes though, I feel like, am I spending time reinventing the wheel, can I do this already elsewhere ? Then I say, no, it about the customization.

What is a DAW?

I'm mainly using Krft as a controller / midi sequencer for jamming. Works very nicely with my Korg Volcas and with AB3 or AUM hosting AUs. I did try an experiment making a surface to jam out a BM3 scene, but then reverted to using my HW midi controller and BM3. I'd love to be able to draw CC changes on Krft loops (rather than just do modulations). I like the Krft piano roll. Most of the rest of the time i'm in BM3 (which is also vowel-less) :wink:

Fucking vowels.

• edited September 2017

@RUST( i )K said:

What is a DAW?

I'm mainly using Krft as a controller / midi sequencer for jamming. Works very nicely with my Korg Volcas and with AB3 or AUM hosting AUs. I did try an experiment making a surface to jam out a BM3 scene, but then reverted to using my HW midi controller and BM3. I'd love to be able to draw CC changes on Krft loops (rather than just do modulations). I like the Krft piano roll. Most of the rest of the time i'm in BM3 (which is also vowel-less) :wink:

Fucking vowels.

Thankfully the web 2.0 naming trend of the 'verb with missing last vowel' seems to be over ('Flickr', 'Tumblr', 'Sendr', 'Loopr', 'Spellcheckr', ... ). It was getting a bit silly :D

Otherwise I'd have to rename my apps to Troublemakr, Ruismakr, Ripplemakr to hang with the cool guys B)

• @d4d0ug said:

@brambos said:

@RUST( i )K said:

What is a DAW?

Fucking vowels.

Thankfully the web 2.0 naming trend of the 'verb with missing last vowel' seems to be over ('Flickr', 'Tumblr', 'Sendr', 'Loopr', 'Spellcheckr', ... ). It was getting a bit silly :D

Otherwise I'd have to rename my apps to Troublemakr, Ruismakr, Ripplemakr to hang with the cool guys B)

Could be worse...... iRuismaker :smiley:

Back on thread .... just seen a tweet that says....

The finish line is in sight.................

• This Axon 2 is Quantum?

• @brambos said:

@RUST( i )K said:

What is a DAW?

Fucking vowels.

Wrd

• @brambos said:

I blame the forum's character limit on user names.

• I just discovered that the iPad Pro 12.9 2nd Gen still works fine when there are tears of frustration all over the screen.

Progress report: the AUv3 mostly is fine. I just have to get the screen scrolling in place. It is tiny as shit and hard to use on the iPad Mini, and I'm currently trying to decide what I want to deal with more: sadness and black despair from the Mini Krew or days (weeks?) of redesigning the UI. Decisions, decisions.

The standalone is crashy as shit. But I got Link (sort of) working last night. I have to go to Las Vegas today (my brother-in-law is competing in Mr. Olympia, so my weekend will be filled with spray-tanned, oiled-up ropes of man-meat). If I leave out Link and ignore the UI for the Mini, this could be out to TestFlight on Wednesday. Since I'm probably not going to do either of those things, it's gonna take a bit.

• @Chris_Randall said:
    I just discovered that the iPad Pro 12.9 2nd Gen still works fine when there are tears of frustration all over the screen.

Progress report: the AUv3 mostly is fine. I just have to get the screen scrolling in place. It is tiny as shit and hard to use on the iPad Mini, and I'm currently trying to decide what I want to deal with more: sadness and black despair from the Mini Krew or days (weeks?) of redesigning the UI. Decisions, decisions.

The standalone is crashy as shit. But I got Link (sort of) working last night. I have to go to Las Vegas today (my brother-in-law is competing in Mr. Olympia, so my weekend will be filled with spray-tanned, oiled-up ropes of man-meat). If I leave out Link and ignore the UI for the Mini, this could be out to TestFlight on Wednesday. Since I'm probably not going to do either of those things, it's gonna take a bit.

The Jon Snow of app developers. He will not bend the knee. Love it.

• @ExAsperis99 I think it's worth mentioning that Jon Snow did eventually bend the knee. Right before he fucked his aunt.

I vote for a new metaphor, please.

• ALBALB
    edited September 2017

Yes, bending the knee was foreplay. Jon Snow does apparently know something.

• Hoolee, that made me laugh @Chris_Randall !

Anyhow, I say get the app right before you release it. You have seen the anguish that early releases can bring...

• @Chris_Randall said:
    @ExAsperis99 I think it's worth mentioning that Jon Snow did eventually bend the knee. Right before he fucked his aunt.

I vote for a new metaphor, please.

I vote for a spoiler alert for those of us who haven't finished season seven yet.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    I vote for a spoiler alert for those of us who haven't finished season seven yet.

How's that a spoiler? They're all fucking each other, either physically or metaphorically.