Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BeatMaker 3 - How to Set Up, Use & Assign Macros - Tutorial Video

Hello everybody, so my M-Audio Oxygen 61 arrived so I made a video that features in part in this video, I basically go through all the steps you need to set up your Macros and then how to assign them to a controller

Comments

• edited September 2017

Thanks for making content. I don't have wifi here so just a bit careful about mobile data usage, I have a quick question: Does this go into creative application of macros and musicality, or does it primarily summarise the technical steps outlined in the manual on the process of setting focus actions, assigning parameters, setting range values and so forth?

Cheers,
    Oscar

• @OscarSouth said:
    Thanks for making content. I don't have wifi here so just a bit careful about mobile data usage, I have a quick question: Does this go into creative application of macros and musicality, or does it primarily summarise the technical steps outlined in the manual on the process of setting focus actions, assigning parameters, setting range values and so forth?

Cheers,
    Oscar

Hi, no it just basically covers setting them up and then assigning them to a Midi controller, Electonisounds You Tube channel has some brilliant demos using the macros creatively

• edited September 2017

Cheers, yea I enjoyed his original one on techno drum performance macros. Perfect balance of technical 'show how' and musicality/creative application. His improv in that video is excellent!