Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Latest from Blip interactive on Nanostudio 2 + Screenshots

Comments

• Nice looking UI

• Oh WOW. Roll on Christmas :)

• Looks strangely like BM3. This must be a new GUI design trend I'm not aware of as a mere consumer. iPad first is a bummer, but glad to hear it's actually happening

• edited September 2017

@db909 said:
    Looks strangely like BM3. This must be a new GUI design trend I'm not aware of as a mere consumer. iPad first is a bummer, but glad to hear it's actually happening

I think AUM re-kickstarted the dark/flat design trend resurgence.

Personally I love it, exactly as I'd do it if I was let loose on an app.

• It looks incredibly clean and doesn't bother with being needlessly fancy. I never figured out how to use Nano Studio though, all those years back when I first got an iPhone.

• P.S. I apologize for overusing adverbs in my previous post. Society's recent surge has (apparently! see told ya) gotten to me.

• @oat_phipps said:
    It looks incredibly clean and doesn't bother with being needlessly fancy. I never figured out how to use Nano Studio though, all those years back when I first got an iPhone.

Me too, one of my first apps.

BM3 is a bit like that for me. I work it out, go off and do other things for a few weeks then come back and I've forgotten how to use it.

• edited September 2017

@db909 said:
    Looks strangely like BM3. This must be a new GUI design trend I'm not aware of as a mere consumer. iPad first is a bummer, but glad to hear it's actually happening

A vast amount of audio plugins and various other UIs have looked like this for quite some time. And for good reason.

EDIT: I see now perhaps you're referring to the actual placement of the menus and icons being similar to BM3. I can definitely see that similarity. Carry on.

• Looks really great but a little disappointing we'll probably wait until December and no audio tracks on release.

• Love it, and it concentrates on MIDI first, which is great for me.

• Looks sort of like Alchemy in Logic. No audio tracks on release is mildy disappointing, but hey the wait has been long thus far, a little more won't hurt.

• It's got Fairy Dust. Sold :)

• Looks snazzy! :)

• So many little bits of awesome revealed in those screen shots. It's the mass of those little bits of awesome that makes Nanostudio er, Nanostudio.

A good sequencer and good effects with an even better synth? Sign me up.

• edited September 2017

@syrupcore said:
    So many little bits of awesome revealed in those screen shots. It's the mass of those little bits of awesome that makes Nanostudio er, Nanostudio.

A good sequencer and good effects with an even better synth? Sign me up.

I bet you're excited about this one.

I skipped BM2, but dived in for 3. I've had NS1 since my first iPhone 3GS, and though I could never get my head around writing a full track with it, I did enjoy mucking about with the synths.

Even though I probably still won't finish a track with it (nothing completed in BM3 so far), if there's a decent intro price I could see me plumping for this one, because these things are just fun to play with.

• Still using NS a lot. This is an instant buy.

• The awesomeness just got awesomer!

• AWESOME! Holy cow... multi layer sampler! YES!

• I hope somebody can talk him in to releasing the convolution reverb as an AU, we need one badly as AU.

• But the question is, does it crash.................... ;)

Is it Universal?

• edited September 2017

NanoStudio 2 looks awesome and those synths look versatile.

It's just a shame Eden isn't included in NanoStudio 2 because that was a great sounding synth/sampler and was one of my favourites on iOS. It will be missed.

• Shame about the audio tracks, that was what I was looking forward to most in NS2. Still, hopefully they won't be too far behind the initial release.

• Instant buy even though i don't actually need another DAW. NS works just as well as a self contained groovebox which i'm hoping is still the case in NS2

• No need for a DAW missing audio tracks here at least but some folks will love it I know.

• No Audio tracks, that’s a missing opportunity, as much as I would like it I am not purchasing a DAW again without Audio tracks.

• Looking sweet! I wonder if it'll have any side-chain capabilities this time around.

• Looks cool but I'm a Beatmaker3 man.

• "Macro knobs can be renamed" - sometimes its the simple things :)

Other noteable mentions -
    Tempo and Time signature tracks
    Multilayer sampler
    MIDI FX

• @OscarSouth said:
    Looks cool but I'm a Beatmaker3 man.

At this time I am.

The caveat being that if BM3 is still crashing at the rate it currently does for me, well........................

I have invested in most of the iaps and really hope it is crash free soon.

I=
    BM3 definitely has my interest and love at the moment.