Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Garageband failing to stay loaded in Audiobus3

I have an IPAD 4 and I am trying to load Garageband in the output section..so that I can record into it. It launches but within 2 seconds goes back to sleep. I only have an one instrument on the input and have tried several but it makes no difference. I thought maybe the Ipad 4 might be to underpowered or something to that effect...but searches for people with similar problem have shown nothing. Hopefully someone has an idea what could be happening. Thanks if you can.

Comments

• This sounds like it might be a known bug causing GB to crash. It'll be fixed in the next GB update