Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

日本語フォーラムについて

私のGoogle翻訳の拙い日本語文章から、必要性を感じて頂き、
AUDIO BUSチームが日本語フォーラムを作ってくれました。
日本語で質問やTIPSなどを書いていいそうです。

皆さん是非、活用してください。
日本人の方は是非、こちらのフォーラムを使ってください。

ありがとうございます。

Comments

• 失礼しました。
    Google翻訳の拙い英語文章の間違いです。

• はじめまして!Audiobusは、リリース以前から注目をしていました。App自体の開発にも興味を持っています。よろしくお願いします。

• @thinds @______Sucker appears to be a legitimate new member. He/she posted in the Japanese forum that was provided by the Audiobus team. Also, Google translate seems to indicate such:

From Japanese sentences clumsy translation of Google me, and I feel the need , AUDIO BUS team has kindly made ​​a Japanese forum . It is good seems to write and TIPS and questions in Japanese .

Everyone all means , please take advantage . By all means, please use the forum here and the Japanese .

Was rude . It is a mistake of the English text of the clumsy Google Translate

And IXSS responded: Nice to meet you ! Audiobus has been the attention from the previous release . I am also interested in the development of the App itself . Thank you

Now, if you are flagging @stride, you have no argument with me. :-)

• There was a post from Stride which has been deleted already by @Sebastian I would assume

• How long till the plague returns I wonder?

• It's not something I would usually do. It just best in this idiots case to report it to the mods and get it sorted asap imo.

• @Tritonman2 said:

How long till the plague returns I wonder?

"That's MISTER The Plague." First post in months and that's what I write. Haha.

• Talking about jumpy

• @______Sucker said:
    失礼しました。
    Google翻訳の拙い英語文章の間違いです。

He's just welcoming people to das japanischen forum :smile:
    I'll just answer his request with a Haiku.

初しぐれ猿も小蓑をほしげ也
    はつしぐれさるもこみのをほしげなり
    Bashō

• the first cold shower
    even the monkey seems to want
    a little coat of straw