Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Blank

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• edited January 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited December 2013

iFretless Strings is coming. If it follows the quality of their other apps, it will be amazing!

• Demo of iFretless Bass. No other bass app comes close IMO.

http://snd.sc/X3BdG6

• edited December 2013

@PaulB Nice picking or tapping or sliding or whatever it's called. For this demo the musicianship shines through.

• Whatcha doing next Sat. @PaulB? I have a gig for you here in Atlanta.

• Chris G has some great Nave sound banks available for free here on this forum. There are at least 4 or 5 really nice violins/violas that are quite expressive to play using Naves blades. They sound really fantastic to my ears. Thanks Chris!! His presets are better than most of the factory ones. ( and more coming soon if I understand right...)

• @TedBPhx Thanks! Even when I'm faking it, I do try to do so in a musically expressive way. :)

@funjunkie27 I'm honoured to be asked, but unfortunately I'm probably working here in the UK next Saturday.

• Yeah, but they're serving chicken and waffles at the Atlanta venue. I've yet to try that actually and had never even heard of that until I moved here.

• edited December 2013

Chicken and Waffles is good eatin'! A good friend is a stage rigger in Atlanta. What's the venue and the name of your group?

• It just sounds like an odd combo to me, but there are a number of places that serve them here, so it's pretty popular. Just joking on the gig. I play with some friends here, but just in my basement.

• We "star" in a buddies paint shop.