Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Zeeon Synth by Beepstreet out on August 30th. Get these pennies ready!

Comments

• Will need more than a picture....

• How much? (Just In case I need to go fill up my store credits in advance).

• He has said just posted about the app dropping on his FB page. $15 to $20 seems to be the favourite price point from synth devs at present thinking Infinite, Kasper etc so and this one has been a few years in the making from Jarek. I hope it's less will have to see tomorrow. His desktop vst Sunrizer and Dagger are very competitively priced I think picked them up earlier in the year.

• encenc
    edited August 2017

Let's hope jarek now turns his attention back to sunrizer to give it some much needed tlc :)

• He indicated there were plans to update it, including AU, in answer to a question on the support page on the Beepstreet website.

• So what's the USP of this one, then? Or is it just another lush-sounding subtractive synth?

• @Michael_R_Grant said:
    So what's the USP of this one, then? Or is it just another lush-sounding subtractive synth?

... and probably AU. Oh and it's BeepStreet so quality - I know he's been working on the filters for some time :)

• I'm sure it sounds amazing and looking forward to hearing what people make with it, but.. IceGear+Blamsoft got me covered!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have no idea why some devs think the iPhone is inconsequential

iPad only???

I would not run a power synth on an older iPad mini

My iPhone runs a lot better!!!

Mood, layr, synthscaper....
    Come on beep street!!!

• @MichaelRocketship said:
    He indicated there were plans to update it, including AU, in answer to a question on the support page on the Beepstreet website.

B) Brilliant !

• edited August 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Sounds very powerful. Hint of Pink Floyd!

• I'll buy it when he updates isequence hd

• @Max23 said:
    Runs fine on mini 2 ;)
    If you are serious about music you use an iPad and not diddle those little phones anyway.
    The unique selling point is sound. B)

Lol

You are so wrong!

AUM, many synths and a host of fx units are universal as will be nano studio 2

I have a mini 2 also but my iPhone is faster, sticks in my pocket and I'm used to the size

• edited August 2017

AB for Isequence please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• edited August 2017

@Love3quency said:
    @Max23 said:
    Runs fine on mini 2 ;)
    If you are serious about music you use an iPad and not diddle those little phones anyway.

OK, I'll one up yah.... if you are 'serious' about music then you don't use iOS synths. ;)

• @AudioGus said:

@Love3quency said:
    @Max23 said:
    Runs fine on mini 2 ;)

OK, I'll one up yah.... if you are 'serious' about music then you don't use iOS synths. ;)

Lol

And why is that then?

Are iOS synths not good enough for u

• @AudioGus said:

@Love3quency said:

Could be true

• @Love3quency said:

@AudioGus said:

@Love3quency said:
    @Max23 said:
    Runs fine on mini 2 ;)

Lol

And why is that then?

Did I say I was referring to me?

• Sounds good, be interesting to see how much it costs.

• Add me to the grumbling iPhone user crowd. Damn you beepstreet! (Shakes fist)

• @AudioGus said:

@Love3quency said:

@AudioGus said:

@Love3quency said:
    @Max23 said:
    Runs fine on mini 2 ;)

Lol

And why is that then?

I'm not as bored as you are so I will wish you a good day lol

• @Love3quency said:

@AudioGus said:

@Love3quency said:

@AudioGus said:

@Love3quency said:
    @Max23 said:
    Runs fine on mini 2 ;)

Lol

And why is that then?

I'm not as bored as you are so I will wish you a good day lol

?

• @enc said:
    Let's hope jarek now turns his attention back to sunrizer to give it some much needed tlc :)

Agreed

Rather have Sunrizer and Thor running 100 % perfect with Link and enhanced audio engines
    rather then new ones.

• @Max23 said:
    Runs fine on mini 2 ;)
    If you are serious about music you use an iPad and not diddle those l ittle phones anyway.

I don't want to be an asshole so I will choose my words wisely.

Well, I can't think of anything.

I bet many of us can make better music on our phones then many folks make on their iPads.

Actually, the phones are way more intuitive due to the ergonomic design, maximizing hand to eye ratio coordination and related interaction based upon audio outcomes or experience.

• @Rustik, I agree. There's been less and less desire for an iPad in me. Animoog 4 track is the only selling point in my mind right now. For the immediacy