Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Studiomux problems?

This discussion was created from comments split from: Thank You AudioBus Team.

Comments

• Anyone able to get AB3 working with Studiomux?
    It seems that no matter what order things are started, rebooted, started again, I can't get studiomux to work in AB3.
    Help...

• @gsm909 said:
    Anyone able to get AB3 working with Studiomux?
    It seems that no matter what order things are started, rebooted, started again, I can't get studiomux to work in AB3.
    Help...

@gsm909 Here's a little example video I made for ya' - LMK if I can help! https://youtu.be/d8OAcvqs4Ws

• @Aud_iOS, thanks for the vid, I wasn't ablle to get to that stage, with Studiomux connected inside Audiobus. So last night I deleted Studiomux, rebooted my Air2 and Studiomux was still there. I deleted again, rebooted, reinstalled, and everything seems to be working now.

• @gsm909 said:
    Anyone able to get AB3 working with Studiomux?
    Help...

@gsm909 Here's a little example video I made for ya' - LMK if I can help! > @gsm909 said:

@Aud_iOS, thanks for the vid, I wasn't ablle to get to that stage, with Studiomux connected inside Audiobus. So last night I deleted Studiomux, rebooted my Air2 and Studiomux was still there. I deleted again, rebooted, reinstalled, and everything seems to be working now.

Good deal then!