Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TF7 Synth Updated with Chaos Arpeggiator and 25 presets.

No need for pro upgrade to use new Arpeggiator. Awesome addition.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tf7-synth/id718101734?mt=8

Comments

• I'm thinking it's an App Store closed issue?

• edited December 2013

How is it possible that updates and sales slip sthrough the review the last days?I thought it's completely closed but maybe 1-2 poor guys without real life and family (or they screwed something up)are still sitting in a small dark room at apples headquarter :-)

• I've contacted Dev. Hold on.

• No arppegiator yet that I found. I did the upgrade but still nothing. Did I just not see it?

• Update but no chaos arp.

• Same here.

• From Dev.

Hi thanks Morris,

For some reason apple decided to review and update the app without reviewing the iap first as per normal. I can't access iTunes connect as its down till tom. I'll see how it goes.

Thanks.

Pier.

• Ok, this pisses me off!

Taken from the store: "Get hours of fun with the new chaos arpeggiator"!

Fun? I consider my iPad a proffesional audio device!

Why the need to promote it as a toy?!

• devs are forced to sell pro audio apps at toy prices

unless you were joking! lolz

• I wasnt joking. And i dont belive devs are forced to do anything!

The price discussion is a whole different subject.

• If I do not have fun with it , I am not going to want it for certain. Perhaps my alter ego in a parallel universe was a glutton for punishment, but certainly I am not. I do understand now how ever , how the Spanish Inquisitors got people to work for them. Hehehe.

• "Spend hours of po-faced seriousness with the new chaos arpeggiator".

The dev can market it how he likes. Nobody else takes your music as seriously as you do.
    Serious professional audio devices ARE toys, you've just forgotten how to have fun with them...

• edited March 2014

• A combination of christmas & mother in law has put me on edge! :-)

• On a serious note, does the arp update work now?!

• edited December 2013

The Chaos Arpeggiator is in the TF7 store now. Thanks Pier for a awesome update.

• No. But awesome. :)

• I edited the part about being free. It's $2.99 US, but you don't have to have Pro upgrade to use it.

• The app update is free but the Arpeggiator is an IAP.

I really like the sound of this app but I think I'll almost always trigger it from elsewhere because I don't like the response of the on screen pads and the fact that you have to discretely tap on each pad to get sound. If you slide from one pad to another there is no new sound unless you pick your finger up and tap again.
    If the pads responded more like in ChordPolyPad or Easybeats 3 (two apps that come to mind with great pad response) I'd like the app a lot more.

• edited December 2013

2 things i noticed.

-I cant get the arpeggiator to work using an external keyboard.

-only 1 pad at a time, when using the arpeggiator.

• You can get the effect of sliding your finger to next pad by changing setting to full tone and sliding finger from left to right within one pad. That is not on all sounds, but sounds where that would be applicable, like theremin etc.

• I also am hoping for a sound from pad to pad when siding my finger in a future update perhas? That being said, this is a very nice app. My thanks go out to the developer!

• For some real cool sounds, use Chaos Arp with the stereo delay.

• edited March 2014

• I just bought the presets and arpeggiator IAPs. Well worth the purchases! :-) This is the best FM synth on the iOS platform! :-)

• edited December 2013

Ok, a question to all you guys who are praising this app like its the best thing that has happened since sliced bread.

Are you able to get the arpeggiator to work with Cubasis or an external keyboard?

The reason i ask is because i can only get it to work using the pads on the app.

• Hi @Kloon,

Yes, the arpeggiator currently works only with the pads.
    Noted your request about triggering the arpeggiator via external midi. Will look into it.

Thanks everyone for your support!

• edited December 2013

No wonder you market it as a toy then!

And another thing....

If the sound is poly, you need to be able to press multiple pads/ keys on the arpeggio!!!

• Great update Lppier. The Chaos Arp is very useful. Your work is appreciated.