Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

1970 Girls -- now with more girls!

Here's my latest creation. In 1970 I was eleven-years-old and starting to have dreams like this:

Comments

• edited August 2017

Nice, but is this going anywhere? I sense a lot of virtuous musicians stoned. I'm not complaining, though, I really like it. Do you have any stems you can maybe share? Do a remix competition here! Do it, I tell ya!!

• Btw, regarding the visuals, I started way sooner...

• @pedro said:
    Nice, but is this going anywhere? I sense a lot of virtuous musicians stoned. I'm not complaining, though, I really like it. Do you have any stems you can maybe share? Do a remix competition here! Do it, I tell ya!!

Not to be argumentative, but I have met very few virtuous musicians. That's why we're so much fun ;)

• I'm more of a school where everyone is a virtuoso musician, if you love music and can at least clap hands.

• @pedro said:
    I'm more of a school where everyone is a virtuoso musician, if you love music and can at least clap hands.

Virtuous virtuoso's? Even rarer.

• @pedro said:

It's just me blowing an eight-minute, one-take guitar solo over a disco-style groove I set up in Blocs Wave. I was completely sober. I can solo like this for an hour or two non-stop, until I get thirsty or need a bathroom break. I don't need drugs to do it, but the audience would probably need to be high to want to listen to it.

I can send you a clip of the backing groove if you want. Alternatively, send me whatever you're working on and I will blow a guitar solo for you. You can slice it up however you want. This offer goes for everyone on here. I prefer playing to engineering, and so if anyone wants a raging out-of-control guitar solo I would love to collaborate.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@pedro said:

It's just me blowing an eight-minute, one-take guitar solo over a disco-style groove I set up in Blocs Wave. I was completely sober. I can solo like this for an hour or two non-stop, until I get thirsty or need a bathroom break. I don't need drugs to do it, but the audience would probably need to be high to want to listen to it.

I can send you a clip of the backing groove if you want. Alternatively, send me whatever you're working on and I will blow a guitar solo for you. You can slice it up however you want. This offer goes for everyone on here. I prefer playing to engineering, and so if anyone wants a raging out-of-control guitar solo I would love to collaborate.

That's a very interesting offer....

• I used to like those Reggae influenced sounds a lot back then... cool jam B)

Here's my latest creation. In 1970 I was eleven-years-old and starting to have dreams like this:

I feel you, man. I was 9 in 1970, when Jimi and Janis died... I was a Beatles and Liverpool fan lol
    I dig your piece... I love that guitar solo and groove. Like an acid test at Ken's :smile:
    Kinda reminds me that I got to play support for one of my 70s heroes, Nazareth... love hurts, man!
    And girls didn't wear bras back then...

• @Kühl said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

I feel you, man. I was 9 in 1970, when Jimi and Janis died... I was a Beatles and Liverpool fan lol
    I dig your piece... I love that guitar solo and groove. Like an acid test at Ken's :smile:
    Kinda reminds me that I got to play support for one of my 70s heroes, Nazareth... love hurts, man!

It was indeed the days of the nipple.

• @Kühl said:

...and bareback was standard....

That's nice to hear, Thx.
    btw: both the music and the video are great, but they are both beat matched at all. That may partly explain the "stone" vibe. Some editing could help, esp. considering that you used a disco beat.

@Kühl said:

...and bareback was standard....

bare-ass was also pretty standard lol
    because I can never forget the heap of ants