Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video, Neo Soul Keys..General Overview and Tutorial

This is such a detailed EP app, many original features like the ability to add grit and grime to the contacts of the piano, one tip that I do mention in the demo is if you are thinking of getting this or already have it, whatever iPad you use run it in 512 in Audiobus, its much more stable..

Comments

• Great video again! I haven't tried this one yet, I'm using iLectric, Kronos and Nords. I presume it may have a sound quality pretty close to the Nords or the EP engine in Korg Kronos, so gonna have a try. Thanks again for the excellent review!

• Yeah its pretty good, and at least you can try for free

• Looks like there's been a recent price reduction. I think I remember each piano being more expensive than the $6.99 US and $4.99 US I just paid for the Suitcase and EX5 models. I bought the Stage much earlier this year.

Doug, what keyboard were you playing?

• @cheesesteak said:

Looks like there's been a recent price reduction. I think I remember each piano being more expensive than the $6.99 US and $4.99 US I just paid for the Suitcase and EX5 models. I bought the Stage much earlier this year.

Doug, what keyboard were you playing?

Yeah there used to be only three pianos too, and the keyboard is a Korg Microstation.