Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Neo-Soul Keys® Studio is Now AVAILABLE!

Neo-Soul Keys® Studio is now available on the App Store. It is on sale for $19.99 for an introductory rate until September 15th. After this date, the price will be $29.99.

Thanks guys for your patience as this has been a long journey. I hope you guys enjoy! Direct Link here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/neo-soul-keys-studio/id1246941963?ls=1&mt=8

PS: iPhone Version is in the works and soon to follow!

Comments

• Amazing news! Can't wait until it appears here in german store. I remember it's AUv3, that's fantastic!

• Not in us yet

• Now it's visible. Instant bought!

• @petera said:
    Now it's visible. Instant bought!

Haha...You bought it before even I did....Thanks so much for the support @petera

• Wooo downloading now!!

• Bought! Can't wait to use these sounds!

• @GospelMusicians
    Thanks for this. Done, download ongoing.
    I need advice about Bassalicious and perhaps MK.
    Should I wait for new version of those? I assume of course that you want me to get the best :) you have in your plans and current versions could become obsolete in x time.
    Thanks

• Downloading!!! B)

• @kagamul said:
    Downloading!!! B)

ditto

s...t....i....l...l.... downloading. :)

• @GospelMusicians So, all but four gigs.....I'm sure it's lovely. If I've already bought all of the NeoSoul Keys previously available what's on the table here as far as an addition (beyond AUs etc, which is no small biscuit...)?

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @GospelMusicians So, all but four gigs.....I'm sure it's lovely. If I've already bought all of the NeoSoul Keys previously available what's on the table here as far as an addition (beyond AUs etc, which is no small biscuit...)?

It's actually about 11GB. We are using a customized lossless format that took down to 4GB, but the actual size is 11GB.

These are completely new electric piano samples:
    • New Clav
    • 5 New Suitcases
    • New Mark I Stage
    • New Mark II Stage
    • New Mark V Stage
    • New RARE Wurli 300 (This Model was only available in Germany and
    came in a wooden cabinet). It was based upon the 200, but with added
    speaker and the same amp as the 206
    • All EX5 EP Factory presets
    • 26 New Mechanical FX

Highlights:
    • AUv3
    • 4.0 GB Lossless compression (Sample Size 11GB)
    • 72 Distinct Electric Piano Timbres
    • 60 Dedicated Mechanical FX
    • 126 High Quality Presets
    • Featuring Overloud's Vintage Keyboard FX suite integrated and
    specifically tweaked for iOS.
    • 18 High quality AMP Sims
    • Optimized CPU and disk streaming
    • Optimize preset system with better saving options and a search
    function
    • New vintage modeled Master Limiter with a smooth and transparent
    soft limit and tube saturation.
    • Keyboard Follow (K.Follow) for Decay
    • Each mechanical effect has a dedicated:

• ADSR
    • Velocity Curve
    • Velocity Amount
    • Keyboard Amount
    • Gain and Volume
  • Finally downloaded and getting stuck into it now.

Can I make an early feature request for midi program change functionality. Bank Change too.

Cheers! :)

• Not having any luck loading it is an AU in AUM yet?

iPad Pro 2017 12.9"

• We've tested it extensively in AUM and works great....We will check.

• @GospelMusicians said:
    We've tested it extensively in AUM and works great....We will check.

Ok, I'll do a hard reset and try again. I'll let you know how that goes.

• It’s as I expected. Sounds brilliant!! Tested so far in GB and Beatmaker and mixed it with various other AU plugins and there was sonic bliss.

Also it seems BM3 in general has slightly lower latency whenever I use an AU.

• @realdavidai said:
    It’s as I expected. Sounds brilliant!! Tested so far in GB and Beatmaker and mixed it with various other AU plugins and there was sonic bliss.

Thanks man....Does your presets work. We had someone report that the presets are not working? (Look top left).

• @SpookyZoo said:

@GospelMusicians said:

Ok, I'll do a hard reset and try again. I'll let you know how that goes.

This didn't help I'm afraid.

I've tried all different scenarios. Loading Neo Soul first, last but just cannot get it to load as an AU in AUM.

• @GospelMusicians said:

@realdavidai said:
    It’s as I expected. Sounds brilliant!! Tested so far in GB and Beatmaker and mixed it with various other AU plugins and there was sonic bliss.

Thanks man....Does your presets work. We had someone report that the presets are not working? (Look top left).

I have however got it to load as an AU in Garageband. Presets seem to be working fine.

• edited August 2017

@GospelMusicians said:

Doesn't load as AU in latest versions of shipping AUM or AB3 under 10.3.3 on 10.5 iPad Pro...but it does load in BeatMaker 3 just fine.

• Not loading properly for me in Audiobus3 as AU either.

• @GospelMusicians I need to call it a night but let me know if you'd like me test anything if I get 15 mins tomorrow.

• @GospelMusicians said:

@realdavidai said:

Oh interesting, presets don’t work. I was just using the EP sound section to dial through the sounds

• edited August 2017

Yeah, empty presets window for me too, iPad Pro 10.5, iOS 11 beta 7.

• Same here. Loads and works great in BM3. AU doesn't load in either AUM or AB3. No presets show, and no ability to save or create new ones.
    iPad Pro 10.5, iOS 10.3.2

• edited August 2017

The attention to detail is absolutely stunnning. Wonderful job! I’m using iOS 11 beta 4, not able to load as AU in AUM. Works in bm3 and stand alone just fine. iPad Pro 10.5

• Confirmed - no presets. Can't wait to dive into this!

• Also no presets.

Great job so far though, congratulations :)

• Bought and being downloaded to my 2017 12.9 512GB Pro. Just what I have been wanting for my underused keyboard.

• Sounds a bit buggy to me, why do devs release unfinished items. AU not eorking in AUM and AB3. Presets not working. If they knew that why release! Sounds like a rush job give us your money to me.