Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jakob the Haqster is Live Now With Borderlands Granular Tutorial

Comments

• cool. I'm interested in this one... but can't watch live. This gets recorded for later playback right?

Borderlands I love, but I don't feel like I've fully utilized what it's capable of yet. This sounds up my ally.

Also, reminds me I need to rewatch the video Jakob did with borderlands where he played it like structured pads or something. That was early on in my iOS sound journey and I was lost... but I remember he took the app to areas I hadn't thought about.

• I really like Borderlands, hope it gets an update,
    also - it would be great to play those circles via midi

• @skiphunt said:
    cool. I'm interested in this one... but can't watch live. This gets recorded for later playback right?

Borderlands I love, but I don't feel like I've fully utilized what it's capable of yet. This sounds up my ally.

Also, reminds me I need to rewatch the video Jakob did with borderlands where he played it like structured pads or something. That was early on in my iOS sound journey and I was lost... but I remember he took the app to areas I hadn't thought about.

I download everything to the laptop using YouTube Video Downloader by DVDVideoSoft (other less annoying free options are available).

This way I can watch offline at my leisure.

• edited August 2017

Hey @jakoB_haQ , just watched this, great stream, I picked up some new stuff even though I've had Borderlands forever.

One thing you didn't touch (!) on is the "gravity" mode. Check out the G button on the main menu combined with the X/Y/XY/No button and the one the left of it when you select a grain. It uses the tilt detection (accelerometer?) on the iPad.

Such a good app, hope it gets an update (is already 64 bit so that's good).