Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jailbreak for IOS 7 is out.

Comments

• You might want to wait a while though, and read all info first.

• I suggest anyone considering using this jailbreak read this first: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=6950300

• razraz
    edited December 2013

I don't want to jailbreak, is there any way to get to the samples of apps like iMaschine or iMPC that don't have export functions?

• You can get to them, but you can't delete them.

• Interesting.. after all the strange rumors, we get an open letter to the JB community:

http://evasi0n.com/l.html

• @mgmg4871 how? I don't want to delete them, rather copy them to e.g Audioshare.

Sorry if this is slightly off-topic.

• Use ifunbox for windows or Mac.

• @raz - like mgmg4871 recommended, I used ifunbox to get all the kick and snare samples from impc and imaschine to transfer into beatmaker before deleting the apps

• ^ ifunbox here I come! Thanks for the tip :D

• Does jailbreaking have any implications to the ipads performance? What do we as ios musicians benefit from it ?

• The performance will more than likely suffer, currently your ipad is safe in Apples walled-garden, but remove the gates and any bugs, slowdowns, crashes can occur. Unstable tweaks and apps will cause issues. If you have lots of time and money invested in your iPad and it's music packages, wouldn't bother.

The only benefit I can see is that you can copy files from one apps library to another with this iFile program.