Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Wizibel: What does this do exactly?

Is it the equivalent of like Taketes video portion?

Or is this more a photo thing?

I also see they have this other app for visuals:

http://dundertoner.com

I love me some Klevrgrand so prob gonna get. Just want some additional info first.

This is very impressive company. I don't think they have one app that isn't pretty good.

Thanks!

Comments

• Quick Visualizer for Audio tracks...has effects that will pulse in sync with the music. Since I’m more of a YouTube person than a SoundCloud person it’s perfecto mundo

• edited August 2017

@realdavidai very nice song, & interesting lyrics, thx!

• @ccs2 said:

Agreed.

• @realdavidai said:
    Quick Visualizer for Audio tracks...has effects that will pulse in sync with the music. Since I’m more of a YouTube person than a SoundCloud person it’s perfecto mundo

Pretty Cool.

So you used this app for the visuals?

Just wondering what music apps were used?

What is the inspiration for the song?

• edited August 2017

@ccs2 said:

Thanks I appreciate that!

• edited August 2017

@RustiK said:

@realdavidai said:
    Quick Visualizer for Audio tracks...has effects that will pulse in sync with the music. Since I’m more of a YouTube person than a SoundCloud person it’s perfecto mundo

Pretty Cool.

Many thanks!!

Yes I used Wizibel for the visuals. Music app is GarageBand with native Alchemy, Acoustic Piano, E-Piano and Ruismaker FM. HiHats from the GB loop library

Song lyrics inspired by a relationship that can’t happen in real life due to cultural and political barriers :'( so the proposal is to be content with just dreaming about it. B)

• Here's my video created with Wizibel. You could see here all themes which were included within first release of this app. If all rumors of SoundCloud's death are true, the only place you could share your audio tracks is YouTube. And Wizibel can help you to create music video :smile:

• With Wizibel you can select images from your photo library. In some themes the images are static or background while in other themes the app will morph the images. There are some themes in Wizibel that allow you to add text to the timeline at various points you select. There are options to transition between changes, font, font size, colors, and how the audio waveform is displayed.

• @InfoCheck said:
    There are some themes in Wizibel that allow you to add text to the timeline at various points you select.

Do you happen to know which themes allow this?

• @RulesOfBlazon said:

@InfoCheck said:
    There are some themes in Wizibel that allow you to add text to the timeline at various points you select.

7 of the 10 themes have the ability to add text at selected points in the timeline:
    Horizon, Snow, Goniometer, The Ring, Electro Flare, Bulger, and Manic Cake Slicer.

• @InfoCheck said:

@RulesOfBlazon said:

@InfoCheck said:

7 of the 10 themes have the ability to add text at selected points in the timeline:
    Horizon, Snow, Goniometer, The Ring, Electro Flare, Bulger, and Manic Cake Slicer.

Thanks for the info! Somehow I did not know about this - can't wait to experiment!

• edited August 2017

@RulesOfBlazon said:

@InfoCheck said:

@RulesOfBlazon said:

@InfoCheck said:

Thanks for the info! Somehow I did not know about this - can't wait to experiment!

You're welcome, the items with a, "+" next to them allow you to add an item and then press the pencil to edit where they're located on the timeline. You might want to experiment with placing a few and viewing the transitions to get a sense of how they work.

• Who knows maybe one day it gets a video timeline?

• Another example of a Wizibel-created video...

• edited August 2017

@realdavidai said:

@RustiK said:

@realdavidai said:

Pretty Cool.

Many thanks!!

Yes I used Wizibel for the visuals. Music app is GarageBand with native Alchemy, Acoustic Piano, E-Piano and Ruismaker FM. HiHats from the GB loop library

Song lyrics inspired by a relationship that can’t happen in real life due to cultural and political barriers :'( so the proposal is to be content with just dreaming about it. B)

Liked that REM line. Hope the barrier isn't just cuz her family's Catholic :wink:

• @oat_phipps said:

@realdavidai said:

@RustiK said:

@realdavidai said:

Pretty Cool.

Many thanks!!

Liked that REM line. Hope the barrier isn't just cuz her family's Catholic :wink:

:D Not quite

• Here's a teaser video I use for my new album where Wizibel is the only constant with my album artwork. The video and sample was all done on the iPad with Audistretch, audioshare, audiobus, and Vidibox. I basically was playing the videos as best I could. The track was me taking a waveform of the whole album in AudioStretch and just popping around and dragging the player in realtime.

• @sundhage is it possible to be import video into Wizibel or is it just static images that can be used underneath the animations?

Thx

• @gusgranite no video import and the slideshow is limited to 6 images. Its good for making a quick video for youtube thats better than a static image but it is still quite basic. If you want to get fancier you can add further processing in other apps.

Id like to see video import and some more presets added, hopefully they keep updating it, Im not sure if they are.