Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iTuttle synthesizer (not on the bus)

edited September 2013 in General App Discussion

I saw this new monophonic synth was released this morning, it claims to be awesome, super fat and warm, you know the usual. But this one actually sounds good (only tried the free lite version) to me and does deliver some its claims. Got an extensive modulation matrix, arp and all. I'd probably jumpn the full version which is priced at $9.99 if it wasn't monophonic. Now I'll think I'll hold back and see how it develops (Audiobus!).

Anyway here's the link to the full version (free lite version just check the developer info page or search):
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ituttle/id707128902?mt

Comments

• Dev said AB was removed because of bad user experience, with no info if he was going to fix it. Too bad.

• And I have to wonder what is meant in his description "but Sinus with oscillators"???

• Wobbly nostrils?

• Is there any added value over Magellan, sunrizer, animoog etc?

• Well, I'd tried the Lite version, and most of the patches sounds amazing, despite the fact I already have several folders empty of synth apps.
    Added to the "wish list".

• Just uploaded a demo of this..it has its own thread but I thought I would post it here too..hope you guys enjoy this...

• Great video, thanks Doug. This thing sounds fatter than fat!!

• Agreed! Thanks for doing the video! It helps with deciding if I should even pay attention to new synths that come out or not. This one has great sound, so I'll be watching for the Audiobus and IAA! :-)

• Hello everybody!
    My interest in iTuttle. I'd like to know HOW TO MAP it to MIDI Controller! PLEASE!?

• Blast from the past, yes, a long hold on the control you would like to assign the CC, a message should then pop up on screen telling you the next incoming CC message will be the CC number used.

• Like iTuttle. Always wondered if it was named for Harry:

• The Pacino character from Brazil? Who' would have thought that the plastic surgery scenes would turn out to be so prescient?

• @Tickletiger said:
    The Pacino character from Brazil? Who' would have thought that the plastic surgery scenes would turn out to be so prescient?

De Niro, but I'm with you :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Tickletiger said:
    The Pacino character from Brazil? Who' would have thought that the plastic surgery scenes would turn out to be so prescient?

The plumber?

• @knewspeak said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Tickletiger said:

The plumber?

The very same....

• Of course De Niro! One of my faves, loved Jonathan Price in that, I think the future dystopia plus comedy formula made it all the more poignant

• WOW! Good! Thank You! Honestly, I had trying to long press, but really was expecting the prompting window before touching the knob to assign! )))