Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synthmaster Player on sale?

The description of the IAP says something about 50% off until december.

But I cannot remember the former prices - they look the same to me :-O

Anybody able to comment on the current IAP prices?

And give recommendations about those packs?

The Synth Giants bundle?!?

Comments

• I would love for this to be AU. It was made to be, although rather frustratingly it hasn't been made to be... You can sample the sounds you like into a popular iOS sampler of course.

So far as I can tell, they've been running a 'Black Friday Sale' on IAPs since last November, so perhaps not the most time-sensitive sale. Just saying.

Also I wish you could turn off the arp globally.

I'm reluctant to tell people what they like, so I won't do that. What I will say is that I rather like the Historic Synth Giants bundle (Vangelis especially) and the Dawn of Electronic Music Bundle.

• Thanks a bunch, I got Factory presets, Historic Synth Giants bundle and Art Rock ;-)
    I may later get the two SynthMaster EDM bundles.

The Dawn was.... Still a bit early for me ;-)

• Waiting for synthmaster one!

• AU version will come .... soon ... !

• I hope so! For an app with so many useable sounds, it makes sense that users might want to use more than one on the same track. In the meantime, it plays very well with Loopy HD (or any looper I expect) and the 8 knobs per preset setup works great with a nanokey studio (or any 8+ knobbed controller I imagine). I hope they let you save your arp on/off choices in future, for the user presets at least. It's weird and irritating that they're always on.

Just for the record, and to inform the casual clicker, I think 'dawn of electronic music' is a misleading name here. It's mostly early 80s (kraftwerk, depeche mode, tangerine dream etc.) and not sound lab experiments from, well, The Beginning. Early 80s is still a bit early for lots of folk though ;)

• @Tritonman said:
    Waiting for synthmaster one!

yeah what ever happened to synthmaster one? I'm waiting on that one too.

• edited July 2017

@eross said:

@Tritonman said:
    Waiting for synthmaster one!

yeah what ever happened to synthmaster one? I'm waiting on that one too.

It was supposed to be out already but something has definitely held things up and damned if I can find out what held it up or for how long.

• Anyone else having issues with SYnthmaster not opening correctly?

Then it duplicated in menu.

I found the top one is the one that works in the slot.

• Art Rock Basics is a lot of very nice (especially Mellotron) presets for only $2.99

• edited July 2017

The Rob Lee EDM bundle was like total $24 if purchased separately and $20 reg bundle price, so it is definitely at 50% off sale price.

• Do you guys recommend Poison 202 or the Rob Lee pack? Same price.

• Reminder - if you have desktop version, purchase there and transfer to iOS, doesn’t work the other way round.

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Do you guys recommend Poison 202 or the Rob Lee pack? Same price.

I would get Poison, when you don't have some other AU Synth.

• Thanks for the advise.

@tja said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    Do you guys recommend Poison 202 or the Rob Lee pack? Same price.

I would get Poison, when you don't have some other AU Synth.

• Poison-202 is a great synth.

• poison for more control over sound. but synthmaster one whenever it finally comes out.