Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

(WANTED) official Apple CCK (lightning)

edited July 2017 in Market Place

hey guys

Not posted here before, hope wanted ads are OK?

-at the moment I have an irigMidiHD to join my m-audio 49 to the iPad.

Then I discovered VoxSyn (the vocoder app). In order to get proper mic input into the iPad AND the midi keyb input, I bought an audio interface (Behringer404).

But still miissing 1 piece of the puzzle - an Apple camera connection kit (lightning). -I bought a cheapie '5-in-1' on eBay but iOS blocked it in under half an hour. Joy.

So.. Does anyone (UK) have one for sale perchance?

there are plenty of 8pin (pre-lightning) ccks (official) on eBay but I require lightning. --almost no-one is selling a lightning version!
(I'm looking for one with the female USB end on kit, not SDcard/MicroSD)

They are avail brand new for £25 minimum but this is somewhat niche application for me (I don't really know if vocoding will pan out) -just experimenting.

I've also tried CEX, no lightning.

So I'm asking on here because A) u guys know what I'm on about!! and B) perhaps u have one of these which you thought might get used , but didn't, and ended up collecting dust somewhere. Or again, maybe u had one.. Then went the other way.. Buying something like the iRigMidi for example.

Just scenarios.

I don't entirely mind spending £25 if I have to on a new one but I've spent a lot already on the behringer, a separate power supply, USB hub.

So if anyone out there has one (UK).. And feels they no longer require it... Can I offer £15 for it?

I'm flexible really.
Thanks for reading guys.
-Phil.

Comments

• Sorry don't have one for offer, but if you could pick up the old CCK and the lightning converter, at a reasonable price that does work too.

• Things you never hear people say.

"You know, that original Apple CCK I bought doesn't seem as useful as I thought. I may as well sell it for less than I paid for it."

• edited July 2017

@knewspeak said:
    Sorry don't have one for offer, but if you could pick up the old CCK and the lightning converter, at a reasonable price that does work too.

Depends what you mean by "work". There are many instances of usage in which that won't do the trick at all.

* (and yes, I have my original 30 pin CCK and an Apple 30 pin to lightning converter, and have tried it under different scenarios and seen the disappointment).

• @u0421793 said:

@knewspeak said:
    Sorry don't have one for offer, but if you could pick up the old CCK and the lightning converter, at a reasonable price that does work too.

Depends what you mean by "work". There are many instances of usage in which that won't do the trick at all.

* (and yes, I have my original 30 pin CCK and an Apple 30 pin to lightning converter, and have tried it under different scenarios and seen the disappointment).

What scenarios cause the problem, I've used mine since the iPad 1, then iPad 4 onwards with the converter, not noticing many problems.