Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Moog model 15 expansion pack can't restore

I have an iPad air2 running ios 10.3.2 and I currently have MOOG model 15 version 1.1.2 build 133.

I've downloaded all the expansions from the in App Store with no problem until last night when I tried to download "alien systems". I paid for it but it never downloaded. After trying the obvious things, restarting the iPad, closing/opening the app, I gave up and deleted the app & reinstalled. Now I can't restore ANY of my purchases. They are all gone and they will not restore. upon trying to repurchase it says "this in app purchase has already been bought. It will be restored for free." But nothing happens.

Anyone else experiencing this? Pretty annoying.

Comments

• Currently apple has some issues restoring iap across apps... it is being looked at apparently.

• I'm having the same issue with synthmaster player? There must be a problem at Apple in regards to IAP. This is driving me nuts.

• Any news is good news. Hoping this is an apple issue, because then we're looking at getting a fix sooner than later. Who knows when the next model 15 update will be.

• @Jaymon said:
    Any news is good news. Hoping this is an apple issue, because then we're looking at getting a fix sooner than later. Who knows when the next model 15 update will be.

ATTENTION

ATTENTION

I now interrupt this thread to talk about the joys of designing your own presets on synth apps and how rewarding it is......................

Back to the program

• I had the same problem this morning -- reinstalled Model 15 and couldn't restore purchases. Apprently there are issues with a bunch of games too. Try to be patient, Apple has a financial obligation to themselves to fix this quickly so it should be fixed quickly.