Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comparing Piano Roll / Step Editors

2»

Comments

• Now, I am half-way through modstep, but could currently only comment on the piano roll - in modstep, the step editor is not the same or part of the piano roll, but some additional mode to see and handle the same data.

I will still need more time before I can write, sorry.

But let me already say that the piano roll is very interesting and strange, the whole App not easy to understand and sure not intuitive - but still, it seems that this is a valid candidate for my plans to write MIDI songs, so far. And yes, I may like it even better than Auxy!

So, please give me some more time :-)

• @tja said:
    Now, I am half-way through modstep, but could currently only comment on the piano roll - in modstep, the step editor is not the same or part of the piano roll, but some additional mode to see and handle the same data.

I will still need more time before I can write, sorry.

But let me already say that the piano roll is very interesting and strange, the whole App not easy to understand and sure not intuitive - but still, it seems that this is a valid candidate for my plans to write MIDI songs, so far. And yes, I may like it even better than Auxy!

So, please give me some more time :-)

Glad to see someone else is finally seeing it's power :D feel free to ask me about anything that might confuse you. Btw. I posted a few tips for copy pasting stuff and even moving stuff that isn't immediately apparent in the app itself on this thread:- https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/19471/modstep-bugs-and-new-features#latest

The edit tools are a lot deeper than they look at first since they're context sensitive. Posted screens to show a few tips for the pen, copy and erase tool.