Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MODSTEP Mini tutorial:- Transpose.

Hey guys. Shot a quick mini tutorial for you guys.

The transpose in Modstep is pretty fantastic since it obeys the global scale you set. +12 is actually an octave within the scale and +1 is a semitone up or down the selected scale. very useful when composing melodies.

Comments

• Such a clean way to approach that function. I wonder: Let's say I have four tracks all chugging away — melody, bassline, accents, pads — and I want to in the next scene drop them ALL from playing around a C chord to, say, an E. Can you select several scenes and transpose them together?

• edited June 2017

@ExAsperis99 said:
    Such a clean way to approach that function. I wonder: Let's say I have four tracks all chugging away — melody, bassline, accents, pads — and I want to in the next scene drop them ALL from playing around a C chord to, say, an E. Can you select several scenes and transpose them together?

yes. you can use transpose within a cell and even in the global view to transpose multiple cells up and down the desired octaves or semitones. haven't really tested thoroughly with cords but it should theoretically work.
    just use the copy tool to drag and drop all the cells into the new layer, multi select them with the transpose and move them all up or down.