Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Korg Gadget Crash iOS 10

Hi,

Anyone else experiencing a constant crash with Korg Gadget on iPhone 6 ?

Latest versions.

Seems related to icloud as at first i could not see my projects and then when i could it crashes everytime before they open.

:(

Comments

• No. Running latest os. But a few projects with a lot of open gadgets are glitching that weren't before. So something IS up.

• Odd, its essentially unusable for me.

Gonna have a tinker with some stuff, have already reinstalled which changed nothing

• Does is crash on startup?
    In that case, go to settings > Gadget > Utility > Reset current work
    It will then start with an empty project.

• @R_2 said:
    Does is crash on startup?
    In that case, go to settings > Gadget > Utility > Reset current work
    It will then start with an empty project.

Yay! It bloody well worked. :)

The next hurdle is that because i reinstalled i have some of my samples with a dotted cloud symbol and when i select one of these to load into say bilbo it crashes.

Any ideas?

• @DaveMagoo said:
    The next hurdle is that because i reinstalled i have some of my samples with a dotted cloud symbol and when i select one of these to load into say bilbo it crashes.

Yeah, i get that too most of the time. But when you re-open Gadget, after the crash, the sample from iCloud is imported. At least in my case.

• @R_2 said:

@DaveMagoo said:

Yeah, i get that too most of the time. But when you re-open Gadget, after the crash, the sample from iCloud is imported. At least in my case.

Korg say they are aware of the issue and are working on a fix