Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUM / AudioBus: Is it possible to record MIDI from Cubasis to AudiShare (or AUM)?

I realy tried ...
I also read http://kymatica.com/aum/help.html ...
I search YouTube ...

But i cannot find a way to save MIDI from Cubasis into a file.
AudiShare is not available as MIDI Output in AudioBus, so it seem to need AUM for this:

Comments

• tjatja
    edited June 2017

I then though that I need AudioShare in AudioBus as well, just to have it contained in AudioShare for use in AUM:

• But in AUM, I cannot find a way from Cubasis or the AUM Input into AudioShare:

• I CAN add AudioBus as Output:

• tjatja
    edited June 2017

And the MIDI routing does not seem to have a solution for this:

• The forum software is definitely strange - I can send a posting with an picture as add on and when I am to fast, it uploads the posting but not the picture.

• So, am I doing something completely wrong, or is such MIDI recording and saving not possible?

If No, maybe with other Apps?

I also would like to use this with Gadget, to get around the Dropbox limitation :smiley:

• Neither AUM or AudioShare record MIDI. You can store MIDI files in AudioShare. You can route MIDI from Audiobus 3, or AUM to Cubasis via hosted MIDI apps. Cubasis does allow you to mixdown MIDI or export as separate MIDI tracks which can then be shared directly into AudioShare.

• Ahhhhhh
    Ohhhhhh

This lits my darkness!

Thank you very much!

Somehow, I thought that with all those MIDI connections, routing and controls in AudioBus and AUM, it would be possible to just route MIDI into a file in AUM or over AudioShare.

And this would be great indeed...
    Going to change my setup :smile: