Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Would you like to help test upcoming versions of Audiobus?

Hello!

Are you interested in playing with upcoming versions of Audiobus, and helping us to make Audiobus better? If so, we'd love your assistance!

You can now sign up for testing here

Once you do, we'll send you a TestFlight invitation (although it might not be straight away) which you'll get in your inbox, and then you can get cracking -- with our heartfelt thanks! <3

Cheers!
Michael and the Audiobus team

Comments

• Done! First in line!! (of the non-developers....) ;-)

• Thank you!

• edited May 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Especially interested in trying things out at the lower limits of hardware: iPad 4 (old, but still technically supported) and iPhone 6S Plus (recent, but non-iPad).

• edited May 2017

I'm surprised more AB people aren't volunteering here, maybe they're responding by email only. Well, put me down for a go. I must have 9,000 apps (including TestFlight) to try things with...,

• Cheers guys! Loads of responses so far!

• edited May 2017
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hi, where or to whom should I write my issues that I come across while trying them?

• The best way is to use the "Send Feedback" mechanism from within the TestFlight app, @Orne33e - thanks!

• Done, thanks!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh no, that's a feature - now you don't need to spend all your time making music, just let your device do it for you. You're welcome!

• edited June 2017
  • @Michael said:
    Oh no, that's a feature - now you don't need to spend all your time making music, just let your device do it for you. You're welcome!

Ha. Awesome! ;)

• edited August 2017
  • edited August 2017

against my usual habit I signed up for this one and installed Testflight...
    only to find out it's an IOS 10 affair :'(
    my deepest apologies, I'm too much of a coward to risk this old-crap-stuffed iPad
    (don't have another one atm)