Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• "This Facebook post is no longer available. It may have been removed or the privacy settings of the post may have changed."

• @mireko_2 said:
    "This Facebook post is no longer available. It may have been removed or the privacy settings of the post may have changed."

Yea....it was doing some wonky stuff. Posted the pics instead :)

• @waynerowand said:

are we even allowed to be uploading pics?

• edited May 2017

Well, they were posted publically on Facebook, so.......

Edit.....sorry if this came off snarky. Sunday day drinking ;)

• edited May 2017

Pretty...

Edit......... Very Pretty..

• @RajahP said:
    Pretty...

Indeed...can't wait. Post is on INTUA's Facebook page.

• pretty pretty.

• Hope Intua is not waiting ios 11...

• edited May 2017

They said the release would come in Q2; they have six weeks till June 30.

• @waynerowand said:
    Well, they were posted publically on Facebook, so.......

Edit.....sorry if this came off snarky. Sunday day drinking ;)

Oh I thought you were beta tester and they were your screenshots lol

• edited May 2017

I'm liking those XY pads, wish the faders had the same sort of fade rather than a flat color, like maybe more saturation the louder they are.

• That's a handsome UI. And the amount of sends there is....very desirable.

Someone catch me up to speed, though. I missed the BM2 bus, and only know of this app from the many posts and threads hinting at its impending arrival. I can't say I've seen another app discussed around here that's carried so much esteem and anticipation. Maybe Gadget (?) but this BM3 seems almost mythical....? Perhaps that's partly / mostly to do with the fact we can't have it yet? Maybe? But it's clearly a respected app to many people. So, can someone help me understand its DNA a bit more....from a production / user standpoint? It's pretty obvious from the screenshots above as to what all it will do; and clearly a lot. But what is it that elevates it? The execution, ease of use, sound, __________? I'm genuinely anticipating its release now, yet I'm not entirely sure why!

• @1P18 said:
    I'm liking those XY pads, wish the faders had the same sort of fade rather than a flat color, like maybe more saturation the louder they are.

that's a great idea please suggest it to them.. still this app is looking mighty creamy!

• ahh i thought it was a release, just more teaser pics.. :/

• The mixers look like they will be too fiddly on iphone

Best used on iPad I think

• I hope Matt from blip interactive has a better design concept for the gui

• GUI looks and feels amazing when using it. Everything feels smooth and polished, definitely setting a new benchmark (also in terms of features:complexity ratio).

• @brambos said:
    GUI looks and feels amazing when using it. Everything feels smooth and polished, definitely setting a new benchmark (also in terms of features:complexity ratio).

So I'm guessing you're beta testing with your AU apps. Can you say the type of export is included? I need to drop iMPC Pro cuz @Retronyms drop the ball. I e-mailed them about adding per track export and they ignored my email.

• @hansjbs said:

@brambos said:
    GUI looks and feels amazing when using it. Everything feels smooth and polished, definitely setting a new benchmark (also in terms of features:complexity ratio).

So I'm guessing you're beta testing with your AU apps. Can you say the type of export is included? I need to drop iMPC Pro cuz @Retronyms drop the ball. I e-mailed them about adding per track export and they ignored my email.

Every single pad/bank/track can be exported as an individual files if needed...

• @Samu said:

@hansjbs said:

@brambos said:

Every single pad/bank/track can be exported as an individual files if needed...

Wow...ok great. Well looks like it's bye bye iMPC Pro.

• Are there any bugs left in the beta ?

• Dayumn that app looks good. Like a gamechanger good. Like, "i wanna build a setup around this" good! I guess i am uninstalling Gadget to free up space....

• My biggest issue with BM2 was the short throw faders. My biggest hope was that they retain the x-y controllers. Both accomplished in BM3. Color me excited.

• Disclaimer: I am colorblind, so I could be waaaaaaay off on this one.

The color's remind me of Auria Pro. Which, is pretty amazing looking IMO. BM3, likewise looks really nice as well.

I was looking at some old tutorials on Auria, and man was it a fugly looking app back in the day lol.

• @hexagonsun83 said:
    Dayumn that app looks good. Like a gamechanger good. Like, "i wanna build a setup around this" good! I guess i am uninstalling Gadget to free up space....

I'm uninstalling a whole bunch of apps when this drops

• @mireko_2 said:

@hexagonsun83 said:
    Dayumn that app looks good. Like a gamechanger good. Like, "i wanna build a setup around this" good! I guess i am uninstalling Gadget to free up space....

I admire your confidence and hope it proves justified... :)

• edited May 2017

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@mireko_2 said:

@hexagonsun83 said:

I admire your confidence and hope it proves justified... :)

I spent a lot of time with bm2 and it was so close to getting it so right, so I have a lot of confidence these guys have nailed it this time. They know how to make a great DAW. Plus I will have a digitakt controlling it mhaaahaha, elektron just confirmed p-locks for midi so hyped to control this app from the digitakts 8 midi channels. As long as I can timestretch keygroups and chopped samples I will be super happy (for some reason Akai left this feature out of the Mpc standalones)

• so this is modstep meets aum? modstep meets cubasis? have overlooked it even despite the hype (and @Samu 's little teases) since i am very happy with auria for mixing and gadget plus aum for performance. what are some of the key game changing aspects?

• I hope they include midi fx too like arpeggiator, chorder, modulator etc per track.
    I also hope for full automation of all parameters (at least on the intern instruments).
    But it seems still no proper synth included?
    And i really really would like to see an iOS DAW with a kind of stacked tracks or groups where i can hide several tracks under one and don't have to scroll trough 50+ tracks.
    Of course it should have also easy save and recall of performance, instrument and FX settings instead of having to save those as whole project.
    There are a few things more but that would be the least i would expect after the long wait! :#