Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TheAudioDabbler | LayR Synth Demo

Comments

• Nice demo @gmslayton A quick heads up; a number of my ARP presets are using various key range adjustments to limit certain layers / notes from being constantly triggered in the sequence. This can be a powerful tool in creating dynamic sequences, but might not always work if different notes are played than those built into the preset. If anybody finds that certain sounds are being triggered too much, or if certain sounds are not being triggered at all based on the notes you are playing, then take a look at the key range for that layer. An adjustment might be necessary.

• Semi on-the-fence until the arpeggio work at around 12:50. That was cool and strange and not like anything I have heard before. And not entirely musical, but I'm fine with that.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Semi on-the-fence until the arpeggio work at around 12:50. That was cool and strange and not like anything I have heard before. And not entirely musical, but I'm fine with that.

Yeah me too - good to see some arp action.

• Thanks for the video, really appreciated.

• @brice thanks and thank you for all of those presets. They are loads of fun.

@ExAsperis99 @MonzoPro Im glad it helped. The ARP is super fun. I thought about doing a video just on the ARP section. I need to do some tests first though.

• Great video, nice to see the arps at work, hard to explain to people, is a different kind of arp

• The arp parts reminded me of a more modern sounding wavestation. Which is awesome, of course.

• @gmslayton said:
    @brice thanks and thank you for all of those presets. They are loads of fun.

@ExAsperis99 @MonzoPro Im glad it helped. The ARP is super fun. I thought about doing a video just on the ARP section. I need to do some tests first though.

Glad to hear you're enjoying them!

• @gmslayton said:

Please do. Would very much want to see more of the arp in action.

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@gmslayton said:

Please do. Would very much want to see more of the arp in action.

+1