Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TheAudioDabbler | Reslice by Virsyn Guitar Session Slice Chop

@MusicMan4Christ See if this is what you are looking for.

Comments

• Can't right now but will Asap :) thanks for the video. :)

• Psycho killer: Q'est ca c'est?

• Dude thank you for the video!' Exactly what I needed!
    I play guitar but can't have the luxury to lug it around and Session Bad Acoustic apps are the best deal in town. I could never afford to go record like that in a studio like SessionBand bands amd my top players too!'

But this video just sold it to me. Was between his and Poison but I'll get poison later.

Wow so excited man, love how I'll be able to get guitar licks in there with ease after a little tweaking.

Wondered if creating better loops would work better with Blocs Wave?

• Could you please add the link to your channel to purchase the app? Thanks!

@gmslayton said:

• Bought!

Thanks so much for your video. I used the link from your other Reslice videos.

• I realize that my comment could be taken out of context:

• @ExAsperis99 I looked up Q'est ca c'est and I was like, I have no clue what is going on. hehe I do like that song though.

@MusicMan4Christ You are very welcome and thank you for using my link. You maybe the first to do that.

• This thing is magic!!!!
    Seriously!! Had the congas preset going, I swear every roll of the dice created a different pattern like having a real player with me. Blown away!

Lunch time went by in a flash!

• I don't what I'm doing, but I like what I don't know.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    I don't what I'm doing, but I like what I don't know.

>

Rick Wakeman maintains that to break or ignore rules, we have to know them first. A generation (time wise, not necessarily age wise) of IOS music makers proves him wrong. Serendipity and harmonies in our heads are just as valid, thanks in the main to the tools now at our disposal.

• edited May 2017

@gmslayton said:

>

Works for me. Well done, Mitch. Just tried this with an obscure Temptations guitar sample. Fabulous.