Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Release of a Rap song for which I did the backtrack using Blocs Wave and Cubzsis

Hello all... As I don't do that often, I hope you won't be mad about the fact that I post the following link to a YouTube video of a French Rapper for who I made the backtrack on ipad only (I don't even have a computer FYI) :smile:

The song can be found on iTunes, Spotify, Google play,... As of today.

Peace.

Comments

• @ElGregoLoco said:
    Hello all... As I don't do that often, I hope you won't be mad about the fact that I post the following link to a YouTube video of a French Rapper for who I made the backtrack on ipad only (I don't even have a computer FYI) :smile:

Peace.

Nice! I like the track. Now all u gotta do is make out the check to @blocsxnovation and then ur good to go ;)

• edited April 2017

Make a check...?
    I don't even get any penny on this release... So, it's a no no... I don't make music for money, and I don't pay to make music
    Peace

• @ElGregoLoco said:

Peace.

Nice :) So...if you made this on iOS...is the guy on the mixer miming :D

• That's quality! Great effort :) Quite a lot going on, how many tracks in Cubasis did you use?

• Very good, @ElGregoLoco! I had never heard french rap before: cool!

• @AndyPlankton said:

@ElGregoLoco said:

Peace.

I meant I made the music and then handed the different track to the studio in which the rappers have recorded... Then they did the mastering and final mix...
    Peace.

• @ElGregoLoco said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@ElGregoLoco said:

Peace.

I meant I made the music and then handed the different track to the studio in which the rappers have recorded... Then they did the mastering and final mix...
    Peace.

I guessed you would have...I was pulling your leg :D