Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Lumbeat app Future Drummer coming soon!

2»

Comments

• I've got all of his apps too, been recording whatever which way.... I surely didn't get into iOS for the lack of basic standard features

• it's getting old quick

• Yah, i have spent a fair share of time just soloing/ recording tracks from Soft and Funk Drummer. Multi outs and export like Patterning would be super nice, particularly for this style, where seperate fx routing would be great.

• @AudioGus said:

@kobamoto said:
    I don't have gadget, but that's still great that it has midi out...., I wish all of his apps had midi out, sample import, and audio export.

I have been using the 'live mode' for recording overdubs into Blocs Wave, addictive!

Yes. This was/is on my meal plan.

• one of the best devs on iOS though, or I surely wouldn't bother

• Word is: "Next Week"

• @AudioGus said:
    Word is: "Next Week"

Cool I'm in!