Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Warm distortion.new AU plug-in +other apps from the same dev.

Warm Distortion par Aleksandar Mlazev
https://appsto.re/fr/9XjZib.i

Comments

• Here are other ones from the same dev.
    Harmonizer audio effect par Aleksandar Mlazev
    https://appsto.re/fr/miYfib.i
    Resonator Audio Unit par Aleksandar Mlazev
    https://appsto.re/fr/Zosdjb.i

• edited April 2017

Interesting. But no mention of MIDI functionality.

• Thanks, Flo. I found this short demo, but I need more to go on.

• @flo26 said:
    Here are other ones from the same dev.
    Harmonizer audio effect par Aleksandar Mlazev
    https://appsto.re/fr/miYfib.i
    Resonator Audio Unit par Aleksandar Mlazev
    https://appsto.re/fr/Zosdjb.i

resonator? i'm interested to hear that one

• I'm going to buy the Elektron Analog Heat in the coming weeks, i have to get some work done first. I've heard several good distortion plugins already, but software isn't doing it for me anymore in that regard.

• I cant believe that any dev would release that low quality demo videos. No idea how they sound because you cant hear how they sound on the video. I just hope that the dev had some better gear to test it with, so that at least he knows how they sound.. That resonator thing could be interesting

• WoW the 3 Au effects are insanes and cheaps.I wish the other apps were au too ( the synth and the oscilloscope).Thanks flo And mister Mlasev.

• @grego68 said:
    WoW the 3 Au effects are insanes and cheaps.I wish the other apps were au too ( the synth and the oscilloscope).Thanks flo And mister Mlasev.

how is the resonator? any samples?

• The resonator looks pretty simple.
    I wish someone would make a mutiband resonator with midi control over Q and gain , like a multiband EQ that acts as a multiple resonators the more frequencies are gained....

• @Mayo said:
    The resonator looks pretty simple.
    I wish someone would make a mutiband resonator with midi control over Q and gain , like a multiband EQ that acts as a multiple resonators the more frequencies are gained....

I read that as 'mind control over q and gain'. Bedtime!

• edited April 2017

ups

• @eross said:

@grego68 said:
    WoW the 3 Au effects are insanes and cheaps.I wish the other apps were au too ( the synth and the oscilloscope).Thanks flo And mister Mlasev.

how is the resonator? any samples?

Resonator is good and can push your sound in a kind of larsen and harmonics in high levels than you can modulate with the boxsize s button .The warm distortion and the Harmonizer well worth a look too.I have no other au in that kind even if they are simples.

• rcfrcf
    edited April 2017

Bought the Harmonizer, lots of pitch warbling, if that's your thing. Went back to the Echo Piitch app; switched off delays, distortions and reverb and found that it offers much cleaner plain pitch shifting ...and there are up to four channels of pitch shifting on Echo Pitch, though it is a much more resource heavy app! Would like to try the Resonator but now I'm not sure.

• edited April 2017

Echopitch is iPhone Only , IAA Only so no au (yet) and an hell to programm. Those 3 au effects are for me really usefuls and cheaps (like the flora or blamsoft effects). If you need something more elaborate in IAA you have the Deregulator or the self-a- fuzz effect but I'm really a sucker to make the wanted effect with them .
    .> @rcf said:

Bought the Harmonizer, lots of pitch warbling, if that's your thing. Went back to the Echo Piitch app; switched off delays, distortions and reverb and found that it offers much cleaner plain pitch shifting ...and there are up to four channels of pitch shifting on Echo Pitch, though it is a much more resource heavy app! Would like to try the Resonator but now I'm not sure.

• rcfrcf
    edited April 2017

Echo Pitch works fine in my Mini; it's been universal for quite a while now?

• Echopitch isn't au And for iPhone that's why I wanted to say. Au effect are often simpler than IAA effect .Why ? I don't know actually...(CPU, limited gui ?). Resonator is a good effect to answer your question :)

• rcfrcf
    edited April 2017

@grego68 said:
    Resonator is a good effect to answer your question :)

Good to know, thanks ;)

• hmm looks really simple

• Anybody have a video or sample of how Resonator sounds?

• i took a chance and bought the resonator. it's defiantly worth buying. It's a nice tool to have in the toolbox. I am at work, but i can put a sample up later tonight

• Paul Henry from the iOS Musician facebook group posted this sample of running a synth through Resonator:

• here's an example
    of that resonator. original sound until 17 seconds
    then resonator is turned on. I just messed with different settings, and turned dials while playing to get resonant feedback type sounds. fun stuff