Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gadget Zurich - audio panning

When recording from input 1 of my interface, Zurich treats this as the left channel so all audio is panned hard left. Panning it to the right in Gadget causes the audio to disappear as it's being recorded as one side of a stereo pair.

Is there a fix for this? Bass guitar being hard left does not a useful gadget make!

Comments

• What input device? im not seeing that problem with my iRig Pro.

• Focusrite Scarlett 6i6. Isn't the iRig Pro mono? This problem will only show up with devices that have two or more inputs.

It's weird because it lets you select to just use the one input but it still records as if it is stereo. Looks suspiciously like a bug to me.

• On my apogee one i can select 1 + 2 or 1 or 2. Works as intended.

• edited April 2017

Ah got it working now, as well as replicated the bug.

When selecting a different output input it doesn't update the stereo/mono status so everything comes in one ear. Deselecting then reselecting the Zurich "rec" button fixes this.

• @mixolyd said:
    Focusrite Scarlett 6i6. Isn't the iRig Pro mono? This problem will only show up with devices that have two or more inputs.

The iRig Pro can select between left, right, left+right inputs. If you connect a balanced line input, it can record stereo. Not that it matters. Glad you sorted it out.