Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New Lumbeat app Future Drummer coming soon!

Comments

• Looks like a sample drummer. I'm a Lumbeat fanboy, excited for it.

• Luis makes really useful tools...this will probably be an instabuy for me.
    Apparently available in about 2 weeks.

• Looking forward. Need some other dry Kids . His Apps are essential for me. Brought me back to iPad-Recording. Hope, it is useful.

• Interesting. I'm going to ask for an iPad from Santa so I can at least explore more apps than I can with this iPhone6s (which is NOT a complaint!).

• Excellent.

• SO what is this one all about? I have Rock and Soft drum M. Love them both to death.

• @High5denied said:
    SO what is this one all about? I have Rock and Soft drum M. Love them both to death.

Looks like trap hoppy beat stuff. Seems like some step repeat stuff on the last shot. I really love soft drummer so looking forward to it!

• @AudioGus said:

@High5denied said:
    SO what is this one all about? I have Rock and Soft drum M. Love them both to death.

Looks like trap hoppy beat stuff. Seems like some step repeat stuff on the last shot. I really love soft drummer so looking forward to it!

V. fond of soft drummer.

Interesting to see if it's an add on or a step up.

• Electronic Drum Machine (EDM)

For all sorts of modern beats.

• oooohWheeeee does it have audio export?

• MMMMMMMmmmmmmmmidi....

• Im a big fan of all Luis Martinez s drums , I can't wait

• I just got to play with this and it is super super awesome! The sounds, rythms, everything, absolutely first rate. This app is going to be a must have for many many people.

• how did you get to play with it?

• @kobamoto said:
    how did you get to play with it?

Beta test. I got about a good three hours in now.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    When-ish?

Hmmm, I don't know.

• @AudioGus said:
    I just got to play with this and it is super super awesome! The sounds, rythms, everything, absolutely first rate. This app is going to be a must have for many many people.

Please tell me this has multi outs....

• Is it only Edm?. Has it an acoustic dry kit?

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@AudioGus said:
    I just got to play with this and it is super super awesome! The sounds, rythms, everything, absolutely first rate. This app is going to be a must have for many many people.

Please tell me this has multi outs....

Not in the beta version I have. Would be cool though!

Right now I am just recording the midi into Recife in Gadget. WOW, this is perfect for Gadget heads.

• but it has sample import anyway right?

• @Franketti said:
    Is it only Edm?. Has it an acoustic dry kit?

it does have dry acoustic sounds but is more geared to sampled/electronic music styles. It is certainly not limited to EDM though. The midi out is pretty awesome for feeding into other drums apps.

• @kobamoto said:
    but it has sample import anyway right?

No, it has a GREAT set of sounds though. Some of the best engineered I have heard on iOS. It easily sends midi to the Gadget sampler/drums though so you can load them there. It is really cool seeing it record the rhythm in realtime.

• I don't have gadget, but that's still great that it has midi out...., I wish all of his apps had midi out, sample import, and audio export.

• @kobamoto said:
    I don't have gadget, but that's still great that it has midi out...., I wish all of his apps had midi out, sample import, and audio export.

I have been using the 'live mode' for recording overdubs into Blocs Wave, addictive!