Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AB3 bug no sound on speaker REOPENED

edited April 2017 in Support and Feedback

EDIT 2: Jonatan has replied again, saying that since everything works fine hosted in AudioShare, then it may be a problem with AB3. I've sent him a link to this thread. All the best!

EDIT 1: the audioshare dev, Jonatan, just replied & said it was a known issue & would be fixed in the next update. One workaround is to not use AB3 at all, and just record iElectribe into AudioShare using its own recorder/IAA setup. Cheers!

Hi,
With an iPhone 6S+ and iOS 10.3.1, trying to record iElectribe to AudioShare, there is no sound when using the iPhone's speaker. If I plug in headphones then the sound returns. I've emailed the AudioShare developer too.

Many thanks! Loving AB3!!

Comments

• edited April 2017

Are you getting muted when you unplug your headphones? I seem to remember my phone doing that to me at some point.

• Thanks for the reply oat_phipps :) yes exactly. I've edited my post above as the dev has replied. Wishing you all the best! :)