Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: 56 yrs ago today!

Hey all, on the anniversary of my fathers passing 56 years ago today, 7 months before my birth, I wanted to share a song. I used a poem of his that he wrote in 1941 shortly before going off to fight in WW II.
Added some guitar and vocals.

Peace,
Bernie

Comments

• You forgot the link I think?

• Thanks @richardyot! I'm an idiot! Here we go!

• edited April 2017

Beautiful - a lovely tribute.

• Touched my heart right away - thank you for sharing!

• Bernie, because i was completely caught up in the emotional side of full story and song, earlier this evening, i neglected to mention your guitar playing. Peaceful/powerful. Weaves with the words. And those cwtches that you had to google ... the whole of Wales sends authentic ones to you. :)

• Wonderfully sad and beautiful Bernie. Thanks for sharing with us. Your Dad would be proud!

• Well done friend. I wish your dad could hear you sing.

• Gorgeous piece!

• Thank you @PhilW!

@PhilW said:
    Beautiful - a lovely tribute.

• @Schimanski said:
    Touched my heart right away - thank you for sharing!

Your welcome @Schimanski, thank you for listening!

• @Bluepunk said:
    Bernie, because i was completely caught up in the emotional side of full story and song, earlier this evening, i neglected to mention your guitar playing. Peaceful/powerful. Weaves with the words. And those cwtches that you had to google ... the whole of Wales sends authentic ones to you. :)

Thank you again and Wales for the cwtches!

• @funjunkie27 said:
    Wonderfully sad and beautiful Bernie. Thanks for sharing with us. Your Dad would be proud!

Awe thanks @funjunkie27 I'm so glad you liked it and I appreciate you listening!

• @Ben said:
    Well done friend. I wish your dad could hear you sing.

Thank you @Ben I sure wish he could as well. Cheers!

@philowerx said:
    Gorgeous piece!

Thanks @philowerx, I appreciate it!

@robertreynolds said:
    Well done!

Thank you @robertreynolds, cheers!

Thank all of you for all the love. It was truly a wonderful day when my mother handed me some of his writings that I had never seen before, and an awesome feeling when I started to play and sing those words. An out of this world connection I never expected..

Peace!

• @Bootsy said:
    Thank all of you for all the love. It was truly a wonderful day when my mother handed me some of his writings that I had never seen before, and an awesome feeling when I started to play and sing those words. An out of this world connection I never expected..

Do you have kids? If so, I imagine you're in a position to be a better father than most of us. If you can teach them to feel what you've played, you've done a great job!

• @Lady_App_titude said:
    Lovely.

Thanks so much !

@RedSkyLullaby said:
    Nice job

Thank you @RedSkyLullaby.

• A good story which is where the good songs often come from.

• @funjunkie27 said:

@Bootsy said:

Do you have kids? If so, I imagine you're in a position to be a better father than most of us. If you can teach them to feel what you've played, you've done a great job!

No kids I'm afraid. Been married nearly 28 years but never did the kid thing. Now I just yell at the neighborhood kids to stay out of my yard! They taunt me!

• @Bootsy said:

@funjunkie27 said:

@Bootsy said:

No kids I'm afraid. Been married nearly 28 years but never did the kid thing. Now I just yell at the neighborhood kids to stay out of my yard! They taunt me!

When other people think of coffee (as regards how cheap apps are), I always think of nappies and how many apps The Kid cost me before he could even walk etc.

• That, sir, is sublime. Gorgeous.

• Your dad would be so proud of you. Beautiful stuff.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    A good story which is where the good songs often come from.

You are correct sir. Wish I had more of those. Thanks for the listen.

@supanorton said:
    That, sir, is sublime. Gorgeous.

Thank so much supanorton!

@Michael_R_Grant said:
    Your dad would be so proud of you. Beautiful stuff.

Thank you Michael R Grant.
    Cheers!

• Very nice mellow track, love the interplay between the two guitars. The back story gives it a lot more poignancy, and the vocal delivery is as beautiful as ever.

The words seem strangely fitting considering that your father passed away so young, the imagery seems to suggest some kind of heavenly setting.

• @richardyot said:
    Very nice mellow track, love the interplay between the two guitars. The back story gives it a lot more poignancy, and the vocal delivery is as beautiful as ever.

The words seem strangely fitting considering that your father passed away so young, the imagery seems to suggest some kind of heavenly setting.

Thanks @richardyot! You are certainly right about the heavenly setting. From what I know he was a very holy man. He was a church designer for American seating company, and was a great artist. The church grew up in still has a hand carved alter of his as well as some carvings of saints. Gone too young for sure.
    Thanks again for your kind words!