Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Audiobus 3 bugs
- AB3 isn't sending MIDI signals from e.g. Fugue machine to audio devices until I press on the audio device. Then the signals do get sent.
- Inserting effects results in loss of audio, maybe they are not compatible with AB3 ( they do appear in the list ).
- The inter-app audio "widget" can't be moved in the MIDI tab workflow in AB3, some controls in Synths can't be used.
- Restart device didn't help.
- In AB2 inserting e.g. Fuque machine does send signals immediately to the audio device.
Will do some more testing..
Device: iPad pro 9.7 inch
iOS version: 10.3.1