Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

App Development?

I was wondering.. how possible is it to get into app development? ... I guess more specifically music app development and like where would one start? I'm wanting to get into development myself, more as a hobby and a way to spend my time etc. I've always love software, engineering etc. & music... I would think this would maybe be the next logical step for me. I know it's not easy.. I'm wanting to make a career out of it so to speak.. like I said, more a hobby.. a way for me to spend money not make money. If I do that would be great but I'm more into the whole experience of it all and plus I would really like to learn how all this works to some degree if at all possible... I'm rambling now. Anyways.. I'm super in love with this forum, it's helped me a lot and I was wondering if anybody could point me in the right direction as to where to go/ do next. I would really like to create in C# using Xamarin but I don't know if you can do everything in C# that you can do with Objective-C or Swift. I'm not even sure if Swift can do what I need done.. I know you can plug code in.. like make the majority in C# and some code in Objective-C or Swift or Whatever but anyways. Any help would be much appreciated & I'm sure I'm not the first to ask all this but yeah.. I'm an eager learner and have like all the time in the would to work I just need some direction. Thank you so much for everything everyone!

P.S. I have a bunch of Udemy courses on iOS 10 too I just haven't gone through them yet because I wasn't sure which way to go. And if you know of any courses online that would be cool too. I'm thinking or starting out with the Harvard CS50 course but I don't want to waste any time, you know? I want to get into the meat of it, though that's prob. a rookie mistake in and of itself. Idk. Anyways...

Thanks everyone! Peace!

• MA

Comments