Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Please rate Audiobus 3 if you like it.

Hi all,

We didn't build in any nagging screens in Audiobus 3 to make you rate/review it, but it's really important that the ratings are decent. So if you like it... rate it or even give it a quick review on the App Store. If you don't like it... contact me via our support portal and I'll see what we can to do make it better for you. :)

Cheers,
Sebastian

Comments

• Done

5 stars and i even wrote a review, which i almost never do

It's that good

• Thank you! Much appreciated.

• @jn2002dk said:
    Done

5 stars and i even wrote a review, which i almost never do

It's that good

LOl, same here.

Also @Sebastian - I'd rate Jakob's AB3 videos with 5 stars.

• Give me some time to explore it ;)

• Done Dude. DeNada!!!

• (5 stars, short review, killer app)

• The fact that you are asking for honest feedback positive or otherwise, speaks volumes to the quality of not only the app but the people behind it.

Well done and all the best.

It was very exciting testing the app for so long now and seeing it through till the launch.

Proud to BUY it today!

• @RustiK said:
    The fact that you are asking for honest feedback positive or otherwise, speaks volumes to the quality of not only the app but the people behind it.

It was very exciting testing the app for so long now and seeing it through till the launch.

Proud to BUY it today!

Actually they are asking you to leave positive 5 star reviews if you like it but contact them directly if you're not so keen.....

• I haven't had a chance to get into it yet, but I'm sure I'll love it and will leave a review.

• ...and maybe some review life blood as well for all...the...apps that have busted their chops to support AB3 at launch ;)

• @RustiK said:
    The fact that you are asking for honest feedback positive or otherwise, speaks volumes to the quality of not only the app but the people behind it.

Proud to BUY it today!

I can attest to that. They are solid guys who put a lot of time and thought not just into their apps but into the health of the community as well...

• Will do as soon as funds allow the purchase.

Very exciting times indeed for ios music!

Congrats on the research..a lot of people are very very happy :)

• @all: Thanks again! :)

• @Jarvis: No problem, easy 5 stars.

• I personally would like to rate AB3 to 4 stars, as while it's great, I believe some things could be improved (I've not had any app that really has warranted a 5 straight out of the gates) I am however at a friends and am judging it on using his copy until I get to purchase it myself. A 4 to me means above average, very good piece of software. I would only want to give a 5 for something that was truly exceptional for the time produced. This obviously does not work in this marking system.

I however will give it 5 stars due to how people's opinion on the ratings seem to work. To myself, even 3 stars should be decent for an average piece of software in its use bracket, but people look at a score and see anything low as being problematic. I also have firm faith in that the Audiobus team are very good at supporting any reasonable user problems and requests, which is worth it's weight in gold!

So, when I get to buying myself, it will be 5 stars with the fifth awarded for the great support I've witnessed by the developers :)

• ***** Schon geschehen

• Done...kudos all around

• Sorry I could only give it 5 stars. ;)

• Five stars. First review in Spain B)

• @Ivan_Dj said:
    Five stars. First review in Spain B)

<3

• Five stars here too. Any app that creates an entirely new category of apps is a legendary game changer in my book. Audiobus has done that twice.

• No. 1 in the German AppStore right now (under music apps of course), Midiflow Bundle on 3 (Cubasis on 2), seems to work quite well at the moment

rated with *****

• Thank you AB3 team! Left review :)

• Wanted to wait until I had spent enough time to write a review based on real experience. Well, I only got three hours sleep last night because of AB3, but that excellent review was the first thing I did when I got up!

Thank you Audiobus team! You have revolutionized iOS music making ... Again!!

• My five-star:

_After only one day this has revolutionized music production on my iPad. Hate trying to remember where the MIDI controls were in each app and knowing which channel goes to which? AB3 lets you do it all in one place.

Now you can get out of "gearhead mode" and stay in "creative mode" and focus on performing/writing/recording. AB3 is absolutely essential._

• @Dofang said:
    My five-star:

_After only one day this has revolutionized music production on my iPad. Hate trying to remember where the MIDI controls were in each app and knowing which channel goes to which? AB3 lets you do it all in one place.

Now you can get out of "gearhead mode" and stay in "creative mode" and focus on performing/writing/recording. AB3 is absolutely essential._

That's exactly what we've tried to accomplish.