Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Minimoog Expansion Pack

The Minimoog Model D Expansion Pack is available now as an In-App-Purchase in the Animoog store for $6.99.

Comments

• Sounds good too! Question I have is, if I have iMini, what does this offer that iMini doesn't......

• well, it would allow you to move between timbres in a variety of ways that iMini cannot

• I don't understand Animoog's pricing. Other packs have way more timbres, but cost less money. There seems to be no relationship between cost and amount of content. The Grateful Dead pack, which likely needed licensing, has over 40 more timbres than the Moog D one, yet costs $2.00 less. I have all but one of the other packs, but I think I'll pass on this one. For a few bucks more I could get iMini.

• If Animoog is really only 4.99 right now I'd hope that both of the people who don't own it already snag it immediately. That app is amazing on the iPad. Nothing else really like it imo.

• the price of this pack does seem a bit high, but IME the Moog expansion packs are quite well put together, with very useful and instructive presets. The standouts would be the R. Devine and Grateful Dead (!) packs.

• Finally purchased animoog for $4.99. This is the best $5bucks I've ever spent lol. This thing sounds amazing.

• Nice expansion pack, that's the fattest I have ever heard Animmog sound.

• I just hope they add IAA soon ;)