Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Accept incoming Audiobus connection popup?

I get this popup when I'm using audiobus on two ios devices that are on the same network. I've only just started seeing this in the last month or so. No matter what option I choose, it seems to kill the audio signal on the device that the popup showed on. The audiobus icon in the sidebar also seems to change slightly. My girlfriend and I are getting a live set going with two ipads, and we always have to go into airplane mode to avoid this.

Screen:

Comments

• edited November 2013

Cool, audio via Bluetooth or wifi coming up? :)

Edit: Sorry, that didn't help you with your issue

• I remember reading about another user seeing something like this a while ago. If it is the same thing, @Sebastian said that this was an unfinished feature that was hidden and not completed that was showing up. I don't remember what the resolution was....