Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What if?

What if the iPad pro 13" had a quad core A7? With proper PCIe ssd storage? at 256gb? I mean it's guys like us driving the upgrade cycle.

Comments

• With proper PCIe SSD storage it could even have 512GB. Would be very nice indeed. Maybe throw in a thunderbolt port and USB 3.0...

• I think the name of the game will be "battery life". They have to have a screen which matches the quality of the 4th gen ipad at least, so I doubt IGZO is on the books.

Also doubt it would be able to be as thin as the ipad air.

Quality screen and proper precision input for me to draw on it with a pencil-like tool and I'll be happy.

Larger onscreen synth keyboards will be quite nice. My hands are the size where trying to chord on any keyboard on my ipad is difficult.

Also want a much better camera, ie. the one in the iPhone.