Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Amazing Noises Spring Discount

Hi all,

there is a special offer for all the Amazing Noises apps: a "Spring discount" of 40/50%

Check it out: https://itunes.apple.com/us/developer/amazing-noises/id903336421

Comments

• Already got all your app. I'm very positive about it so people that don't have them I can advise. Also the dev's are very active, so you don't buy abandonware.

• The only thing that sucks about this sale is that I literally just picked up Reverb & Limiter on Friday after Beta testing them. I own all the Amazing Noises apps and they are just stellar. Highly recommended!

• Have them all, can't wait for any new releases/ new AU versions :)

• Me too , I bought limiter two days ago and now there is a sale ...I lost so much euros buying just before sales. I wish all the others apps (delay,Moebius) become AU ...

• edited March 2017

Oh man - Moebius as an AU would just be stupid. Awesome and stupid.

• Which of the delays would be most suitable for playing with Vox?

• @dvlmusic said:
    Oh man - Moebius as an AU would just be stupid. Awesome and stupid.

I know what you mean but since IVCS3 and Beathawk , I feel everything is possible :) . The effects part of Moebius could become AU , without The IAA options ...

• Combining iVCS3 and Moebius is a great combo. I was fiddling on the couch one evening and my 5 year old walks up, looks at me, rolls his eyes and says "Space noises again, Dad?!?!?!"

Yes, son - space noises for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• And now the apeSoft apps are on sale also. I only have iVCS3 - what are the other must-haves for apeSoft?

BTW - how are Amazing Noises and apeSoft related? They clearly have the same interface so I assume the dev teams are related/connected in some way?

• edited March 2017

Love them.
    Also, just blasted my ears off with apefilter. Not an app for headphones(was using external speakers, but just sayin)
    Think it was the "Q" knob.

• It really is time to get that iTunes card ...

• Damn it!
    I already own all of them.
    I need more Amazing Apes.

• edited March 2017

Awesome. Was on the fence with the limiter 2 days ago. Couldn't pass on it now.

What's the sync deal on a au within aum. Does link control looping sync in idensity?

• @dvlmusic said:
    And now the apeSoft apps are on sale also. I only have iVCS3 - what are the other must-haves for apeSoft?

All of them, but especially ApeFilter and Sparkle.

• Picked up some of these. I'm not seeing Apefilter on sale yet?

• picked up limiter.

Thank you amazing noises

• Picked up Pulsor for Max for Live - mostly to complete the set, but I'm sure it's cool!

• Bought Density and Pulsaret Max for Live devices.

Immediately appreciated the benefits of a non-crippled file system, being able to drag in samples without the painstaking ios method is a joy. :)

• I got idensity too. Instant love. Gotta figure out how to use it best.

• iDensity looks really impressive!!!

• So is iDensity basically a six audio loop player? I like that it allows you to trigger separate loops in AUM via Audiobus side applet.

• iDensity is pretty much all of my 20s with girls: Could see the incredible possibilities but struggled ham-fistedly to make them work for me....

• This video is nearly a year old, yes? There's nothing new to this that's going to help actually make something listenable, is there? :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    iDensity is pretty much all of my 20s with girls: Could see the incredible possibilities but struggled ham-fistedly to make them work for me....

Is struggling ham-fistedly similar to spanking a monkey?

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    So is iDensity basically a six audio loop player? I like that it allows you to trigger separate loops in AUM via Audiobus side applet.

In aum it's one track per instance. You loop your movements of dragging a slice that sustains and doesn't pop or click. Otherworldly

• I have all the ios stuff and already had pulsor and granulab m4l so I picked up idensity/pulsaret m4l. Big fan of their apps along with apesoft.

• @vpich said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    iDensity is pretty much all of my 20s with girls: Could see the incredible possibilities but struggled ham-fistedly to make them work for me....

Would have been a more effective personal strategy, but no....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@vpich said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

Would have been a more effective personal strategy, but no....

Ham-fisting?! That sounds painful. But, racy! ;)

• Tasty :)

@vpich said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    So is iDensity basically a six audio loop player? I like that it allows you to trigger separate loops in AUM via Audiobus side applet.

In aum it's one track per instance. You loop your movements of dragging a slice that sustains and doesn't pop or click. Otherworldly

• @dvlmusic said:
    BTW - how are Amazing Noises and apeSoft related? They clearly have the same interface so I assume the dev teams are related/connected in some way?

it's the same team: iirc Maurizio is responsible for most of the DSP algorithms and Alessandro for the interface part.
    Sparkle and Apefilter are both absolute must-haves, they are outstanding even in the high power PC domain.