Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

What are you listening to (right now)?

I'm curious. What are you listening to?

Rules for this thread are simple: Artist - Song (youtube or SoundCloud link when available) and only one song per post.

Lorn - Unitl There Is No End

Comments

• Otoboke Beaver - Love is Short

• @Jocphone said:
    Otoboke Beaver - Love is Short

Now then! Nice one. :)

• Some iPad with Gadget about 1:20 in to this very good internet collaboration.

• Been listening to Rend Collective all morning on the tube.

• I'm on hour 3 right now. :)

• She definitely need more love

• @syrupcore said:

I'm on hour 3 right now. :)

Invited to Reykjavik this morning and blew it off. Feel like a lazy chump now.

• I'm trying to wrap my head around Car Bomb, which is a recent acquaintance (they opened for house gods Gojira on latest Gojira gig).

• @syrupcore said:

Wait, this is a 9-hour Sigur Ros excursion....?

Needs a stronger chorus, I think.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

Seriously? I was just looking at tickets yesterday. Accept the invite and we can have an Icelandic Bebot jam session.

• You posted this at an interesting time for me. I just finished listening to Rush's complete* catalog in chronological order.

After discussion with a close friend, I decided to do the same David Bowie's catalog starting this weekend. I've got a lot to get through: about 8-1/2 hours' worth.

*"Complete" is a bit of a misnomer, as I'm excluding compilations, EPs, expanded editions, live albums, and the like.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@syrupcore said:

If I have any kept any rules at all in my life its this one: "never refuse a genuine offer of travel"

• I'm loged so.. hammock "something other than remaining"

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Was digging through some rap last night and really enjoyed this:

Tech N9ne - He's a Mental Giant

• A song that's been living in my head for a few months now ... gotta get this thing out of my head and into my iPad!

• The Magnetic Fields: No

• @Littlewoodg said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@syrupcore said:

If I have any kept any rules at all in my life its this one: "never refuse a genuine offer of travel"

Agreed in general, but I live with a woman who (I think) would like to live on tour. We have a trip coming up which involves half a dozen countries already and the 'let's just add Iceland for a week' amongst it was too much for my Taurean blood. For all of that, I'll probably regret not going :)

@syrupcore if you do get there (and I don't), let me know. I have two lovely people who are on sabbatical in R right now and will be for a while yet. Be happy to have them make you dinner etc.

• Grizmatik - Digital Liberation Is Mad Freedom

• Lou Reed Bottom Line 1977
    An excellent bootleg of the Street Hassle era material

• edited March 2017

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@syrupcore said:

Agreed in general, but I live with a woman who (I think) would like to live on tour. We have a trip coming up which involves half a dozen countries already and the 'let's just add Iceland for a week' amongst it was too much for my Taurean blood. For all of that, I'll probably regret not going :)

@syrupcore if you do get there (and I don't), let me know. I have two lovely people who are on sabbatical in R right now and will be for a while yet. Be happy to have them make you dinner etc.

I get it. Both my kids are Taurus, and there does seem to be certain predispositions.
    Wow on you're upcoming trip. I need to get out more...like, a lot more.

• You should all come over to Mid Wales for a pint and a pie.

• @MonzoPro said:
    You should all come over to Mid Wales for a pint and a pie.

I've got that CD (up in the attic, wherever the cds have gone to). Listened to it a lot at the time.

• edited March 2017

Was listening to this, had not for a few years

• @MonzoPro said:
    You should all come over to Mid Wales for a pint and a pie.

i was just waiting for the invite.