Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Elastic Drums Sound Kit IAPs on sale!

Got a push notification this morning and it looks like Elastic Drums' two IAP sound kits are on sale!
I'm in Canada so they're 2.79 a piece here. I'd imagine in the U.S. it's 1.99 each.

Comments

• thx! now if they would put the sample import on sale too. That would be nice :)

• @jefflovv said:
    Got a push notification this morning and it looks like Elastic Drums' two IAP sound kits are on sale!
    I'm in Canada so they're 2.79 a piece here. I'd imagine in the U.S. it's 1.99 each.

Thanks for the heads up...

• Just picked up app sound for the nice samples, I like it lots!

• How much were they before? I doubt I'd pay full price, as they're not my style really, but for $2 I could probably find something useful and support the dev at the same time.

• Bought! Excellent dev, brilliant app.
    Remind me: how do you preview samples in ED? Seems I can only hear them if i plug in a pattern? That's got to be user error....

• @aaronpc said:
    How much were they before? I doubt I'd pay full price, as they're not my style really, but for $2 I could probably find something useful and support the dev at the same time.

After some quick googling, seems the regular price for each one was $3.99

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Bought! Excellent dev, brilliant app.
    Remind me: how do you preview samples in ED? Seems I can only hear them if i plug in a pattern? That's got to be user error....

If there is, I haven't found it. I've become used to the idea, as it forces me to let go and experiment quickly, but it would be nice to have it sometimes, too. For now, you can save the current instrument preset with a memorable name you can find later, or copy the pattern as a test bed.

• Thanks, @srcer , btw.

• Sample kits still on sale at the moment, went ahead and nabbed them while they're a twofer :)

• Just got an app notification from Elastic Drums that the %50 off on sample kits lasts until Friday, in case anyone was holding out for finding some loose pocket change