Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TheAudioDabbler | DabbleLab Feedback Delay Looping AUM

I figured I would start using the categories on the forum. I am bad about just posting everything in the General Category and I am sorry for that.

Here is my latest DabbleLab. Just playing around with some feedback looping using AUM. Tons of fun.

Comments

• Nice! Killer endless noise-maker! Makes me wonder now how many feedback loops could be had with the addition of more channels / sends. Shout out to limiters, too. That's a dangerous dance without.

• Good one! I had not thought to try this inside AUM.

hours and days can be lost inside this type of audio journey.

Also, what vocal mic are you using? I can hear things from the ambient room...

• @brice Limiters are our friends.

@Hmtx I am using a MXL 990 condenser mic. I meant to turn down the volume when I wasn't speaking so it didn't pick up room noise.

• Nice video about how to do feedback in AUM.

The Moebius Lab app revolves around multiple feedback loops. Hopefully it will get AU support at some point.

• Love this,
    Thanks @gmslayton !

• I'm sure the Soup Dragon was in there somewhere :)

• Awesome! I never would have thought to try this. Thanks @gmslayton !!!

• Nice.
    Thanks for your work!

• Great, it is like jumping out of a plane without being sure the parachute will open ;0)