Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Looptunes on Sale, starting at $0.99

Looptunes is on Sale;
iPhone version: $0.99,
iPad version: $04.99,
for links, visit looptunes.com, or facebook.com/looptunes

Happy 3.03 :wink:

Comments

• Did anyone ever have any luck getting this working with launchpad hardware

• cool, bought iphone version. hope this app puts a rest to my "what looper to use" dilemma

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Did anyone ever have any luck getting this working with launchpad hardware

Yes

Use the Launchpad MK mode at the moment.

The next update will have a much more advanced and proper MIDI implementation.

• @psychicmonkey said:
    cool, bought iphone version. hope this app puts a rest to my "what looper to use" dilemma

This is the master performance based grid loop app.

The iPad version is a little more mature than the iPhone but still the best nonetheless.

Developer is cool dude who stands by what he does. Totally independent and into music.

• @RustiK said:

@psychicmonkey said:
    cool, bought iphone version. hope this app puts a rest to my "what looper to use" dilemma

The iPad version is a little more mature than the iPhone but still the best nonetheless.

Developer is cool dude who stands by what he does. Totally independent and into music.

even cooler then
    ♪( ´▽`)

• @psychicmonkey said:

@RustiK said:

@psychicmonkey said:

even cooler then
    ♪( ´▽`)

Let me just say this app is going places that other in the genre stopped.

He has no "corporate" strings so he can add any feature or methodology utilizing all sources available.

If you are into making music and the DJ vibe of music this the app.

• @BiancaNeve said:
    Did anyone ever have any luck getting this working with launchpad hardware

yea, like RustiK said, use the Launchpad mk2 controller setting, the Launchpad Pro setting I originally did was bunk.
    Also, the Launchpad Pro should be in 'program' mode.

• I am still in the "what looper" dilemma. Still hoping for a looper where i can do timeline work like in Acid.

• Hi @sonicreef already have the ipad version and will definitely the iphone one!
    Hope you have time for some feature requests from the other (big) thread
    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/16604/looptunes-1-5-is-out :)

• How do I share purchased loops between the IPad version and the iPhone version of Looptunes?

• @5pinlink said:

@Looping_Loddar said:
    I am still in the "what looper" dilemma. Still hoping for a looper where i can do timeline work like in Acid.

sorely missing from the mobile scene, nikko twenty started it on Android and then disappeared, such a shame.

Looking forward to some big updates to make Looptunes useful to me personally, but it is up there with Launchpad.

What features are you missing?
    Re: timeline; isn't that what GarageBand does, or do you mean different?
    Got a link or something

• I love the open side of Looptunes even when the combo blocs/launchpad seems amazing with the last updates. I suggested at GTL loop "Ableton export" and maybe it could be a great companion app. It could be possible "Ableton import" from others apps "Ableton export"?

http://forum.grouptheloop.com/index.php?p=/discussion/13/new-feature-poll#latest

I found iOS with their galaxy apps more useful than self-contained (and uber features making them heavy cpu demanding) with focus in "single task" of production process. I don't use things like Auria or Cubasis since I left desktops for being too much features (and boring workflow). Also these great apps (because they are even not my cup of tea) need to be "expensive" to compesate these huge developments... but people still use the desktop version in most cases. So combos like blocs/launchpad work (and gain traction from users)'due these are straightforward instead of being a replacement for nothing existent (or almost full replacement).

If Looptunes become somekind of "improved launchpad/modstep" with full midi support (but with templates like modstep) so and so... could be a must have app for iOS.

I hope so and I recomend everybody give a try and share their thoughts. ;)

• Purchased this today and liking it so far. I have had a few crashes (usually when importing my own samples in) but I think this app has potential. My first suggested update would be reworking the cross fader to that it can be better used for cutting and chopping (multitouch so if you have one finger on the crossfaders current position you can tap either extreme and the Vader will instantly jump to that position and when you release the touch it returns to original position)

• Oh and a way to make the pads either one shot, lopped, gated ect....trying to get them to start and stop when you want them to is proving to be a hassle