Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Concentric Rhythm Jeff Holtzkener

Concentric Rhythm Jeff Holtzkener
https://appsto.re/fr/OUu3gb.i

Comments

• what a gem! let us hope midi and link are forthcoming

• thank you for the heads up!

• wow, what a slick interface, this dev knows how to do the damn thang!

• @kobamoto said:
    wow, what a slick interface, this dev knows how to do the damn thang!

Looks fun. Also makes me go back and marvel at Sector and Patterning...

• That's pretty cool for a free app!

• imagine link, and at the end of the tutorial the dev ask for feature request and sounds very receptive......
    I marvel at the goodness in people who give stuff like this away for free... so much work went into this.. Thank you so much Jeff!!!

• i note that this is universal, unlike Patterning. I am intrigued. Can it record into Audioshare?

• Just watched the videos, very nice stuff.

• Very slick interface. And sample import. And free.

• @JonLewis said:
    i note that this is universal, unlike Patterning. I am intrigued. Can it record into Audioshare?

Somebody answer this poor man!

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@JonLewis said:
    i note that this is universal, unlike Patterning. I am intrigued. Can it record into Audioshare?

I don't see it in the AS list....might be under something other than concentric... maybe...

• edited February 2017

Yes you can ! use AudioShare And make it great again ! For me it was iCloud by default in the sample import settings but if you click in the left corner you can access to As, Dropbox, drive ...I like this little app , I would even pay few euros for it .

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@JonLewis said:

I don't see it in the AS list....might be under something other than concentric... maybe...

You're correct. I was hoping someone would find an "OPEN IN" tab somewhere. This seems to be an eminently reasonable request, to be able to listen to your concentric song....

• You meant export the project as a wav in AS or import a sample from AS ? I guess it's a limitation who explain why the app is free ...In a future update let's hope !

• It automatically opens up AudioShare for sample import, how nice. But yeah we need an export

• Nice, reminds me to XronoMorph.
    (I had a few crashes yet on my iPhone)

• Neat find, here's hoping for more developments. I'd chuck some $ at it for more integration, Link, etc.

• @TheVimFuego said:
    Neat find, here's hoping for more developments. I'd chuck some $ at it for more integration, Link, etc.

I'd second that, very cool app

• @TheVimFuego said:
    Neat find, here's hoping for more developments. I'd chuck some $ at it for more integration, Link, etc.

+1

• @TheVimFuego said:

Same

• This thing is bloody amazing. would definitely throw some cash at the dev for Sample export and midi out. not to mention link or at the very least midi clock sync.

• With midi out and midi channel splitting this would be an awesome midi FX app.
    I would pay a bunch for it!

• It looks lite is inevitable updating to iOS10 for getting new musical apps.

IrCam The Snail requires the same.

• @skiphunt said:

@TheVimFuego said:

+1

+another

• Looks like we need to get the devs attention regarding the potential income stream from us iOS music making ... not nerds ... not freaks ... enthusiasts. :)

I'd email him now with a link to this thread but ... techie reasons ...

The UI is super well designed and I love the transforms for each instrument. I keep thinking Patterning but with ... melodic possibilities.

I'd also like landscape support because that is my default and anything needing portrait is a pain in the butt. (Hello the otherwise awesome Figure)

• The comparisons to patterning and sector are inevitable but the special sauce here is quite different (spinning and smart permutations). Color me impressed.

• Dropped a missive to the devs website to this effect. This has much potential.