Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Da One Synth on sale

Just for those that may have missed it, Da One synth is on sale for two days

DA ONE Synth by MN Signal Processing
https://appsto.re/gb/EO0Shb.i

Comments

• Thanks for that. Now bought. ;)

• Today has just started (17th 01:08am) and this has gone back up in price, should've been on sale til 18th. I'm in work and can't buy until I'm at home, so I guess I'm waiting for the next sale.

• @gsm909 said:
    Today has just started (17th 01:08am) and this has gone back up in price, should've been on sale til 18th. I'm in work and can't buy until I'm at home, so I guess I'm waiting for the next sale.

I'm still showing it selling for $5.99 in the U.S. That's the sale price correct?

• Yeah, it was £5.99 in uk store, now back up to £7.99

• @gsm909 said:
    Today has just started (17th 01:08am) and this has gone back up in price, should've been on sale til 18th. I'm in work and can't buy until I'm at home, so I guess I'm waiting for the next sale.

You're right the developer @Fritz. Did say in another thread that it will be on sale for two days?

Maybe a mistake?

• @Sbee said:

@gsm909 said:

You're right the developer @Fritz. Did say in another thread that it will be on sale for two days?

Maybe a mistake?

It's a known Appstore bug. Developers have to extend a sale a day beyond what they intend. Weird that Apple still have't fixed this.

• @brambos said:

@Sbee said:

@gsm909 said:

Maybe a mistake?

It's a known Appstore bug. Developers have to extend a sale a day beyond what they intend. Weird that Apple still have't fixed this.

I can't imagine how they'd let this happen - quite clearly they'd make too much money this way, which would be terrible.

• Oops I'll extend it right now

• I just checked and the price is back to $5.99. Sorry about that mishap.

• Thanks Fritz, I'll buy when I get home from work. You should advertise the randomise function, there are lots of randomiser fans on the forum

• I'll have a demo up for this in about an hour, lots with the randomize

• I'll stick me demo here too

• Gawd bless ya Guv'na.......

• Nice one Doug, good to see the demos. It's like I set my internal clock to them ... See new app ... Wait for Dougs vid ... Think ... Get another frigging iTunes card just in case I change my mind.

• Great demo Doug, Thanks