Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I want to start a musical experience

OK I wanna start a band

I'll play anything, just let me in . . . . .

Manchester (Salford)

I've got plenty of examples of the sort of music that gets me going online.....

Comments

• edited February 2017

Btw ?.. I'm listening to this....

Come join me...

Yeah ok I sound desperate...and I wanted to swear...but I tried giving it up but I cunt

• Ok and now this. I wanna make a random bunch of people both cry and laugh and feel dread and ecstasy

• Can ... not ... look ... away ...

• edited February 2017

Mixed with a bit of this........

Ok I might wanna add a bit of this.....well a mans allowed to change his mind ain't he ?

• edited February 2017

And if we could get this recognition it would be a bonus.....got to aim high

• That's a cool mix of sounds. Too bad I'm in New York.

• And the outro...

• edited February 2017

Actually maybe this for the outtro

• edited February 2017

@supanorton said:c
    That's a cool mix of sounds. Too bad I'm in New York.

It's hard work trying to make sense of it all.......but I'm trying... :)

• @supanorton said:c
    That's a cool mix of sounds. Too bad I'm in New York.

Satellite link, or maybe the internet... but ultimately I want to do something live....quite prepared to work towards it B) B)

• I tried to find teenage witch but I couldn't so this was my next best offering of the eels....one of my major musical loves .. all out in the open and all that... :p

• @AndyPlankton said:
    I tried to find teenage witch but I couldn't so this was my next best offering of the eels....one of my major musical loves .. all out in the open and all that... :p

The dog though.

• Jimi Hendrix had one.

I have it one good authority that it was quite popular.

• @AndyPlankton said:

OK I wanna start a band

Manchester (Salford)

@AndyPlankton What are you thinking of doing in your dream band?

Because bands will want to know, they are also likely to want audio clips with examples of your previous musical output.

If you have no examples to provide, I recommend you create some.

You might be interested to know that in my experience, a large chunk of each person's musical experience is solitary.

So before any possibly unrealistic expectations/pressure can pile up and send potential collaborators streaking out the nearest exit, you'll probably want to produce some recordings for charm purposes.

Getting a good musical fit really is a lot like dating, and many similar strategies can apply.

• @decibelle said:

@AndyPlankton said:

OK I wanna start a band

Manchester (Salford)

@AndyPlankton What are you thinking of doing in your dream band?

Because bands will want to know, they are also likely to want audio clips with examples of your previous musical output.

If you have no examples to provide, I recommend you create some.

You might be interested to know that in my experience, a large chunk of each person's musical experience is solitary.

So before any possibly unrealistic expectations/pressure can pile up and send potential collaborators streaking out the nearest exit, you'll probably want to produce some recordings for charm purposes.

Getting a good musical fit really is a lot like dating, and many similar strategies can apply.

I put it on soundclound and publicise it here all the time....yes I am a tart

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@AndyPlankton said:
    I tried to find teenage witch but I couldn't so this was my next best offering of the eels....one of my major musical loves .. all out in the open and all that... :p

The dog though.

But, he's really livin'

• I couldn't leave without mentioning these as an influence too...

• @AndyPlankton said:
    I couldn't leave without mentioning these as an influence too...

I think there are wide swathe of us who may live in different parts of the Venn diagram but would have to admit that Teardrop, if not Massive Attack more generally, have been an influence in one way or another....must be cold in Salford about now....

• Hi , I'm new beginning for this site recommend I thank you for everything

• @AndyPlankton said:
    And the outro...

I really liked Jem's "older" stuff, but she moved to California and went in another direction musically.

• edited February 2017

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@AndyPlankton said:

I think there are wide swathe of us who may live in different parts of the Venn diagram but would have to admit that Teardrop, if not Massive Attack more generally, have been an influence in one way or another....must be cold in Salford about now....

Elizabeth Fraser is one of my top fave singers - I love her voice.

As for the other stuff Andy posted, all good. It's possible (but not easy) to be in a band that's spread across the country. My lot are a couple of hours away in different directions, but worth the drive and hassle for the end result. We try and rehearse/jam at least once a month, and the rest of the time its file swapping and overdubbing time.

Back to EF, I'm listening to this constantly at the moment:

• Shame, because I can't. Not allowed. Been banned from Salford for life. I asked for it. No, I did actually ask! Moss Side would've been preferable. ;) Good luck Andy.

• @Bluepunk said:
    Been banned from Salford for life.

:D

• @Bluepunk said:
    Shame, because I can't. Not allowed. Been banned from Salford for life. I asked for it. No, I did actually ask! Moss Side would've been preferable. ;) Good luck Andy.

Lmao, how did you manage that.....seems like they let anyone in here :D

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@AndyPlankton said:

Yes..cold and wet....

• @AndyPlankton said:

@Bluepunk said:
    Shame, because I can't. Not allowed. Been banned from Salford for life. I asked for it. No, I did actually ask! Moss Side would've been preferable. ;) Good luck Andy.

An incident outside Old Trafford. Short story a long time ago. Have you seen what those two ex reds are doing! Buying up your City and closing this pub. Cannot believe it. The only one I never got banned from. ;)

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/ralph-abercromby-pub-camra-award-10837389

• @Bluepunk said:

@AndyPlankton said:

@Bluepunk said:

An incident outside Old Trafford. Short story a long time ago. Have you seen what those two ex reds are doing! Buying up your City and closing this pub. Cannot believe it. The only one I never got banned from. ;)

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/ralph-abercromby-pub-camra-award-10837389

Yeah cause being an ex footballer really qualifies you for city development.

• @MonzoPro said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@AndyPlankton said:

Elizabeth Fraser is one of my top fave singers - I love her voice.

As for the other stuff Andy posted, all good. It's possible (but not easy) to be in a band that's spread across the country. My lot are a couple of hours away in different directions, but worth the drive and hassle for the end result. We try and rehearse/jam at least once a month, and the rest of the time its file swapping and overdubbing time.

Back to EF, I'm listening to this constantly at the moment:

Hmmm. Tiersen has what many folks I know imagine they want (as regards the musical life....). I have always been taken with this:

So simple, but lovely pretty.

• Manchester is the sun around which most of my musical universe has orbited for the last 30 years or so. I've always imagined you could just walk outside with an instrument and have an amazing band going within the hour. Have you tried leaving the house?